Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

I prefer to take my time while playing, I have 450+ ME saves :)

I am up to save number ~3500 or something like that on Skyrim :lol: Only have about ~30 saves though keep overwriting them.

As I said though if you are like me and you look everywhere loot everything the game takes around the 9 hour mark with the first play through.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up to save number ~3500 or something

:whoa: I thought I save too much.

I guess I am a slow player and I guess that works in my favor when it comes to "short single player campaigns" :P

If I counted the autosaves (if I could at least) then the amount of times I have made saves in skyrim would easy push well smash past 10k :lol:

Just worked it out I was saving around every 3 to 4 mins haha I did it because of crashes and got in a habit :D

I am up to save number ~3500 or something like that on Skyrim :lol: Only have about ~30 saves though keep overwriting them.

As I said though if you are like me and you look everywhere loot everything the game takes around the 9 hour mark with the first play through.

On Skyrim, I have about 5200 saves between my characters. I keep 3-4 saves per character, 7 characters total so far. Longest playtime on one is nearly 127 hours. :P

As for Torchlight, I have about 5 hours on one character and he's in the swamp levels now.

TL1 was really short :lol: there was even an achievement to beat the final boss in under 4 hours haha. To go through the first time takes about double that if you are like me and look everywhere. All in all I would say Torchlight nailed the length and story just right haha

I got that achievement when I tried for it. It isn't horribly difficult to get, but it does require running past a lot of enemies. You don't need to kill minions, just bosses, to advance.

On Skyrim, I have about 5200 saves between my characters. I keep 3-4 saves per character, 7 characters total so far. Longest playtime on one is nearly 127 hours. :P

As for Torchlight, I have about 5 hours on one character and he's in the swamp levels now.

Wow, 127 hours! That is more than I have played Demoman in TF2, but only because I reset my playtime at one point. Maybe I will pick up Skyrim at one point.

*Steam library glares at me*

Also regarding the Kotaku article, the one issue I have is the claim that Diablo 3 lacks character flexibility. I have changed up the entirety of my skills several times since hitting 60 just to try new stuff out.

Wow, 127 hours! That is more than I have played Demoman in TF2, but only because I reset my playtime at one point. Maybe I will pick up Skyrim at one point.

*Steam library glares at me*

Also regarding the Kotaku article, the one issue I have is the claim that Diablo 3 lacks character flexibility. I have changed up the entirety of my skills several times since hitting 60 just to try new stuff out.

I like how it's just a specific character for you with a small (relatively speaking) playtime, lol. Dare we even ask how the Engineer or Soldier fares against that?

I like how it's just a specific character for you with a small (relatively speaking) playtime, lol. Dare we even ask how the Engineer or Soldier fares against that?

Demo is my most played. Soldier is around 100 and Medic is probably around 85.