Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

I wonder how many people are going to be trying to beat Borderlands 2 in just two days.

lol, I'm sure someone (crazy) will do it. Unfortunately I may not have much time to play it at all before TL2 comes out. I have classes M-Th, plus I bowl Thursday nights. I'll tell you this much though: I'm going to try my darnedest not to make any plans that weekend!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never played much borderlands but I did play a fair amount of torchlight until I found that bug where I got stuck behind a flower shrub and couldnt get out nor spawn anywhere else.... had to start all over and then figured why bother. But I had tons of fun playing it so TL2 will be much anticipated

Official Launch Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_sGQRSpzo&hd=1

never played much borderlands but I did play a fair amount of torchlight until I found that bug where I got stuck behind a flower shrub and couldnt get out nor spawn anywhere else.... had to start all over and then figured why bother. But I had tons of fun playing it so TL2 will be much anticipated

That's odd. I thought in TL1 you always spawned in town, no matter where you quit the game?

• 2 weeks later...

I liked TL 1 but it was too long and every time I went back to look for a missing thing I'd have to fight all over again, 2 looks really nice but not going to play it.

TL1 was really short :lol: there was even an achievement to beat the final boss in under 4 hours haha. To go through the first time takes about double that if you are like me and look everywhere. All in all I would say Torchlight nailed the length and story just right haha

TL1 was really short :lol: there was even an achievement to beat the final boss in under 4 hours haha. To go through the first time takes about double that if you are like me and look everywhere. All in all I would say Torchlight nailed the length and story just right haha

Edited by Trankop