Starcraft II

tkrow21

Your point being we are supposed to know who these women are and/or care?

lol no, no, no... my frustration was actually valid frustration

Sarah is just a friend and will remain that way because she gets around too much and I don't trust those kind of girls. Amanda is a friend as well, fine as hell but my commanding officer says he'd kick me out if he got wind of it going past friendship. So there you go, now you know... (even though you don't care)

I only mentioned it because Sarah flys in the day before the game launches. I have been waiting for this game for 12 years... think about that... 12 YEARS. There is no other game I'm a bigger geek on. This is my Super Bowl of video games. I've been playing the original StarCraft religiously nearly every year waiting for SC2. And for some dumb reason I told Sarah the last week of July would be a good time to come visit. So I wasn't posting that "to look cool" or to get you guys to care ...just frustration and I needed to vent - nothing more.

Think of it as a soliloquy. If I wanted to look cool, I sure wouldn't be pumping my feathers up in a video game topic where (probably) less than 10 unique posters have contributed on a PC forum dedicated to PC hardware. I'd probably own a Facebook page and then relay every thought I had during the day.

• Like 1

You need to see a doctor? :lol: (Its a joke :D)

Probably do lol

That's definitely what my friends would say :P ...well in a much cruder way that wouldn't pass the forum rules

Lol, just tell her to get back on her plane and leave, or just let her watch you play SC2 :) (That's a joke too.)

I'll probably just stay up late a night or two and get some playtime in :whistling:

I'm gonna be so pissed if SC2 doesn't run on whatever settings on this laptop...I'm gonna have to wait a whole month to play it if not.

What are the specs? I'm sure it won't have a problem.

You'll have to set everything to "low" and even then, it'll probably be a little dicey when you have a lot of units on screen at once.

exactly. Luckily, as you know I don't care bout grafix so I'd grateful if it ran even with everything set to minimum..except for the resolution. Though if it lags even a little I won't play it cuz that ruins everything xD

Edited by ballist1x

You'll have to set everything to "low" and even then, it'll probably be a little dicey when you have a lot of units on screen at once.

I wouldn't touch low to be honest. At low resolution it looks like the original starcraft, there is no detail on anything its pretty bad. One up from low should suffice, Blizzard makes games that can run on all systems, which is part of their success.

It runs alright on my Macbook pro, there is some choppyness, but thats because I didn't want it on low because it looks like crap.

I wouldn't touch low to be honest. At low resolution it looks like the original starcraft, there is no detail on anything its pretty bad. One up from low should suffice, Blizzard makes games that can run on all systems, which is part of their success.

It runs alright on my Macbook pro, there is some choppyness, but thats because I didn't want it on low because it looks like crap.

I didn't say "low" looked great, but his laptop specs aren't the greatest, so it doesn't look like he'll have a choice until he gets his gaming desktop.