Starcraft II

tkrow21

With how much rain we've been having lately, I doubt I'll go to the midnight launch. I'll just pick it up tomorrow afternoon after I get me some free ice cream. :P

I went there and my GameStop said they weren't doing any giveaways, so I paid in full for me CE and they gave me a receipt and I'll just go back around midnight to pick it up. There were some teenagers waiting around when I passed by it later on, but meh.

I went there and my GameStop said they weren't doing any giveaways, so I paid in full for me CE and they gave me a receipt and I'll just go back around midnight to pick it up. There were some teenagers waiting around when I passed by it later on, but meh.

Oh noes, teenagers!!! Whatever shall you do?!?! :P

I'll ask the guys at my GameStop tomorrow afternoon and see how bad it was. Somehow, I can't see that many people doing it.. who knows though. I'm just glad I don't have to work it or deal with a bunch of idiots in line. :lol:

Oh noes, teenagers!!! Whatever shall you do?!?! :P

I'll ask the guys at my GameStop tomorrow afternoon and see how bad it was. Somehow, I can't see that many people doing it.. who knows though. I'm just glad I don't have to work it or deal with a bunch of idiots in line. :lol:

Teenagers are dumb. They were all picking up the standard edition. LAME! I heard their jealous squeals when the clerk went into the back room and emerged with my CE :cool2:

Here are my unboxing photos :lol:

Teenagers are dumb. They were all picking up the standard edition. LAME! I heard their jealous squeals when the clerk went into the back room and emerged with my CE :cool2:

Here are my unboxing photos :lol:

They all probably had to lay off their beer funds long enough to just barely afford the SE. :lol:

Didn't realize you'd be hitting the midnight launch.. hopefully you can work from home tomorrow. :P

They all probably had to lay off their beer funds long enough to just barely afford the SE. :lol:

Didn't realize you'd be hitting the midnight launch.. hopefully you can work from home tomorrow. :P

I am working from home tomorrow for other reasons, but I won't be playing SC2. In fact, I doubt I'll even install it until Wednesday night. I did just register it on Battle.net though and it successfully recognized it as the CE :D

I am working from home tomorrow for other reasons, but I won't be playing SC2. In fact, I doubt I'll even install it until Wednesday night. I did just register it on Battle.net though and it successfully recognized it as the CE :D

Suuuuuuuure. "other reasons" is the term for playing SC2 all day eh?

Well Guys, So where should I start....

I get to the gamestop a few hours early, there were a bunch of kid out waiting which was alright. Anyways I won a Box Art Poster, which is one I didn't have they were giving it away. BTW the reason why your gamestop didn't do a give away is because the employees were likely hording the items for themselves. I know the guys at the gamestop's by me and the despise stores that do that, should goto the customers as they get tons of free stuff anyways.

Reguardless, I got my Collectors Edition and jetted out the door! Was driving home, a little to fast, and about 2 miles away from the store a cop pulled me over! Yeah, a great night almost ruined lol. Needless to say I was able to talk my way out of a ticket when I mentioned the game, the cop had played the original back in the day and had no idea there was a second one coming out. So I gave him my bnet id and he let me go with a verbal after he told me he was going to have to write me a ticket. I was lucky lol... Its funny because I usually don't drive that fast, but tonight I wasen't thinking about watching my speed for some reason o.o

I got a few missions in, and I need to get to bed now, gotta be up in like 4 hours. Anyways The missions are fun, and it looks like there is going to be some re playability due to the fact that you will likely not be able to get all of the achievements on the first run.

I am playing on hard as well. Def gunna go back and try and get those achievements!