Starcraft II

tkrow21

There is one guy who is trying to get the cardboard cutout display for me, he knows I am a huge starcraft fan.

I want one! Sucks that Blizzard's Collectibles for Starcraft 2...are non existent at this moment that I am looking in their store... But I'd like them to have more than just posters and little figurines. Cardboard cutouts are awesome because they look like big figurines on a budget. Though I think that posters are the best looking so that would be my number one choice.

I want one! Sucks that Blizzard's Collectibles for Starcraft 2...are non existent at this moment that I am looking in their store... But I'd like them to have more than just posters and little figurines. Cardboard cutouts are awesome because they look like big figurines on a budget. Though I think that posters are the best looking so that would be my number one choice.

Signed by many of the Developers of SCII

A little Trivia about this one, if you look at where the txt is scrolling into his helmet, that "text" is actually the names of many developers who worked on the game.

post-66459-12798499972296_thumb.jpg

Messenger Bag

post-66459-12798500618366_thumb.jpg

Hydra

post-66459-12798501464564_thumb.jpg

Calander

post-66459-12798501750797_thumb.jpg

Blizzcon 2007 Poster

post-66459-12798502172416_thumb.jpg

Blizzcon 2008 Poster

post-66459-12798502498863_thumb.jpg

Wristbands

post-66459-12798502825401_thumb.jpg

In case people are not aware of this tool yet:

Build Order Tester v2

It is mostly for multiplayer, but it's still a great tool for anyone. Use it to learn a race and what builds what without wasting time in the single players campaigns. You need to use SCII Map Editor to use this as it is actually a custom map. I don't think it's possible to run it till the game launches even if you were in beta since the editor requires you to validate it by logging in. Supposedly you can run the Map Editor offline, but I can't check at the moment and by the time I get home I'll have to start getting ready for my flight.

But keep it in mind for when the game launches. Great way to work on your build strat.

Speaking of the single player campaigns, it looks like SC2 will also include Challenge Missions ranking from Basic to Advanced to Expert. If the screenshot on this page is any indication, it looks like there might be 27 of them to accrue achievements on. Or there are 9 of them and the progress bar is for the campaign missions. :dunno:

Build Order Tester v2

It is mostly for multiplayer, but it's still a great tool for anyone. Use it to learn a race and what builds what without wasting time in the single players campaigns. You need to use SCII Map Editor to use this as it is actually a custom map. I don't think it's possible to run it till the game launches even if you were in beta since the editor requires you to validate it by logging in. Supposedly you can run the Map Editor offline, but I can't check at the moment and by the time I get home I'll have to start getting ready for my flight.

But keep it in mind for when the game launches. Great way to work on your build strat.

Speaking of the single player campaigns, it looks like SC2 will also include Challenge Missions ranking from Basic to Advanced to Expert. If the screenshot on this page is any indication, it looks like there might be 27 of them to accrue achievements on. Or there are 9 of them and the progress bar is for the campaign missions. :dunno:

The build order tester is pretty awesome, I learned about it from one of Day9's dailies. It's going to be very helpful, no doubt about it.

As for the single campaing... it's cool that they added the difficulty. SC1 didn't have it so the missions are fairly easy. As for SC2, Expert all the way for me. I'm gonna earn those awesome cinematics. Not like Warcraft 3 where I used cheat codes to get through the camps, just to see the story... I don't feel good about it and I don't think I deserved to wach WC3's awesome cnimenatics. xD

Build Order Tester v2

It's 9 challenge missions with three achievements apiece. In that screenshot, if you look to the right, you'll see that there are three achievements for the selected challenge (the greyed out symbols).