2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

Krieg you're in Germany? Where?

@Gremlin, yea to be honest I had no idea what Schweini wanted to accomplish with those comments / interviews, cause he also gave another shot at Maradona / Argentina after the game... don't ask me what that was about, I thought it was a bit over the top personally...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which is the best site to watch world cup without ne lagg???

You can try athde.net.. or espn360.com

Pulling down a player by pique was a yellow.. not a red.. I saw the world cup live replay and paraguay's should have been retaken.. the guy was offside and during world cup live they showed why..

I am routing for Germany anyway.. Hopefully Mueller not being there is not going to hurt them.. I am hoping Klose to score 2 goals and they need to stop Villa..

Kreig: What are you doing in Germany?

I've not been able to admit it to friends, but I'm rooting for Germany. I'm looking forward to the next match - going to cook up some Nurnberger Roastbratwurst for the occasion, and I'll get some nice Weißbier in :)

You can try athde.net.. or espn360.com

Pulling down a player by pique was a yellow.. not a red.. I saw the world cup live replay and paraguay's should have been retaken.. the guy was offside and during world cup live they showed why..

I am routing for Germany anyway.. Hopefully Mueller not being there is not going to hurt them.. I am hoping Klose to score 2 goals and they need to stop Villa..

Yes, the one Paraguayan was in offside ... the guy that didn't score, and didn't in the process touch the ball either, so as it stood, they called off the goal because the guy that scored it was not the guy that was offside! Either way water under a troubled goal line technology bridge. Germany's gonna (/better) win that one

. Is Mueller really out? I thought all this hubub about the change in the amnesty being after quarterfinals would do away with yellows? I'm very excited regardless, but Mueller seems to be a very good guy to have on the field.

I think with this world cup they have a fairly serious case for the goal line tech things some seem to advocate. I understand that at the lowest levels of the game they're not going to have the resources for it, but at the biggest event in the whole sport??!?! I just don't know, it seems that it would save so much cursing of the refs, and people would have to admit that their team lost because they lost, not because of the re..

Kreig: What are you doing in Germany?

Visiting my family and old friends, I lived here for 7 years and was born here ^_^

@King haha, you live in the north then eh ^_^

Today its Uruguay against the Netherlands! Maybe Uruguay can make a miracle happen and win against the Dutch :lol:

Yes, the one Paraguayan was in offside ... the guy that didn't score, and didn't in the process touch the ball either, so as it stood, they called off the goal because the guy that scored it was not the guy that was offside! Either way water under a troubled goal line technology bridge. Germany's gonna (/better) win that one

No, it was a very clear-cut case of offsides for sure. The guy who was in the offsides position attempted to play the ball, and was involved in the play by being where he was. Defenders were marking him, the ball almost touched him, and he wasnt making an effort to remove himself from the play. Once he attempted to play the ball is when play stopped, anything after that doesnt matter at all. Tough break for Paraguay, but it was an easy and correct offsides call. That said... Germany will wreck house over Spain, I'm predicting 3-1 Germany.

Today its Uruguay against the Netherlands! Maybe Uruguay can make a miracle happen and win against the Dutch :lol:

I really hope not. Uruguay has had such an easy road up to this point and they still shouldn't have gotten past Ghana. I'm betting the Dutch will win by quite a bit.