Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Its nice to still see my stock cooled 5970 holding its lead against those water-cooled 460's .

Barely! :P

Water-cooling wasn't necessary for overclocking, just for getting rid of all that fan noise!

nice score

but some how ill will beat it :) im getting close though just under 26200 so im getting there

Just waiting for my new power supply to show up running into a few problems with the one i have cards keep pulling to much amps, and are overheating waiting for the new rad to show up so i can cool them down more

.... well that somehow just happed by the hair of a frogs butt :P but there it is in all its glory 26259 BEAT YA!!!!!

atleast im having fun with this little battle, gives me something to go after when you beat me again

Going up against a 980x even if he does come back with a higher score, you still win in my book running on 4 cores ;)

Barely! :P

I could make that a bigger margin if I tried with more overvolting but its summer by me and temps are high so I wouldn't want to risk blowing my card . When its winter next year (if this thread's still going) I bet I could do a score at 1075mhz and 1375mhz when its freezing

New drivers seem to lower my score so I would have to go to previous drivers if I wanted to get higher scores.

I still cant get 20000 like you Speedway , you must have had a pair of golden 5870's !! Have you done a score on your 5970 yet Speedway ? I only see your 5870's .