Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

would you guys not clog up this thread with your endless chatter?

Cow are you happy with your life? Seems like everytime you make a comment on a thread it's not usually very positive! And the chatter you are speaking of is on overclock settings for this benchmark for people to compare the same cards, and determine why they are seeing different scores. Seems like perfectly acceptable chatter for this thread, but if you don't like it then go read another thread and say some more negative S somewhere else!

Or better yet create your own thread talk about whatever you want! Maybe a thread about not being happy, and spouting your mouth off at everyone on OCC on any thread you can! You seem to be an expert on this subject!

Edited by SpeedwayNative

• 4 weeks later...

Cow are you happy with your life? Seems like everytime you make a comment on a thread it's not usually very positive! And the chatter you are speaking of is on overclock settings for this benchmark for people to compare the same cards, and determine why they are seeing different scores. Seems like perfectly acceptable chatter for this thread, but if you don't like it then go read another thread and say some more negative S somewhere else!

Or better yet create your own thread talk about whatever you want! Maybe a thread about not being happy, and spouting your mouth off at everyone on OCC on any thread you can! You seem to be an expert on this subject!

I'm just saying this is a "Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores" not Furmark Gpu Benchmark settings thread. Maybe you should create a thread and link to this one? Yes, I am happy with my life got a 3.7 GPA a kick butt girlfriend and I'm finally doing something with my life. :cheers::typing:

and finally doing something with ur life?? dude.. ur 17.. ur a lil kid still.. u dont even know what life is yet

I have a pretty solid idea of what life is. If you didn't know when you were 17 than I'm sorry, but just because I'm chronologically challenged does not mean I have less experience with life than you do.

ah crap.. only my single one works.. my bad..

ill paste the twin up ill do it again later

i dont understand what happened???

my original score was only dual GPU.. someone even complained saying both my links were of a dual gpu score.. and now.. somehow its turned into a single..?? how weird :/

Edited by mattyamdfanboi