Valves Newest Work?

Andrewr05

My guess is that valve lied about everything and the surprise is that portal 2 and the next half life are the same and gordan will receive a portal gun from the borealis or something like that

You know... I'm at a loss for words, that actually just sounds awesome.

Serious much? He's joking, learn to take a joke once in a while. Won't get far in life being so serious.

I wouldn't be surprised if Valve would release a new Left 4 Dead this year... :yucky:

I wouldn't be surprised if Valve would release a new Left 4 Dead this year... :yucky:

Left 4 Dead 2011!! :P

New Features:

-Kart Racing Mode: Race around a track with your Zombie pals. Use power ups to get to 1st place!

-Single Player Non-Special Zombie Mode: Live the life... death of a zombie. Eat brains, stand in one spot for a long time, and get shot in the face by survivors!

-Safe Room Mode: Find out what the survivors do when in the save room. Find things to sleep on, eat questionable food, play cards with half the deck missing.

-And many more mini-games.

I wouldn't be surprised either but I honestly hope they don't because I really wasn't happy that they did left 4 dead 2 even. If they do anymore of them they should at least keep the initial price lower because I personally don't want to spend $50 each year just because all my left 4 dead friends do it.

I wouldn't be surprised either but I honestly hope they don't because I really wasn't happy that they did left 4 dead 2 even. If they do anymore of them they should at least keep the initial price lower because I personally don't want to spend $50 each year just because all my left 4 dead friends do it.

buying stuff because others do it isn't wise. Because if it was you would have also bought MW2 and played with a bunch of ur friends that I'm sure got it from day 1.