2010 OCC update feedback thread

Though I guess it's technically better than the old forums where you weren't even able to nest quotes unless you manually did so.
Yeah, before I'd have to have a bunch of tabs open pasting stuff from here and there to reply to and nest a bunch of quotes.

I was starting to become pretty good at it...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sig's html/BBcode is all whacky. I have the same OCC Cool Club Member code as the others but only mine is messed up.

Do I have to redo my sig?? :dunno:

I had to redo mine. It's 10 minutes out of your day, just do it. Though finding RoadRunners's quote was a pain

Can you guys try the gallery again please

Same error :(

Dave, you should create yourself a basic user account (if you don't already have one) so you can test things out as us lowly members see them :lol:

Okay, please test now :)

Sweet! Whatever you did worked!

You're so much better at this than Dave! lol, j/k

:cheers:

:biggrin:

That seems to work! :thumbsup2: :cheers:

Can you guys try the gallery again please

Same error :(

Dave, you should create yourself a basic user account (if you don't already have one) so you can test things out as us lowly members see them :lol:

Okay, please test now :)

Sweet! Whatever you did worked!

You're so much better at this than Dave! lol, j/k

:cheers:

:biggrin:

That seems to work! :thumbsup2: :cheers:

kwik edit: damn i love the look of this new website upgrade...it looks professional

Right, I just found something interesting / weird, so here goes: I was browsing my profile to see what it looks like with the new skin and all and have a quick glance at my posts, which are currently somewhere near 12,558: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showuser=17834

Then I thought wait a minute, hadn't you just cracked 10,000 a couple of weeks ago? So I went to the Members list at the top of the page and sorted by number of posts and it turns out I only have 10,087 posts (http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list&showall=0&sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&app=members&section=view&module=list&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc) like I thought I did.

NOW WHO DELETED 2500 OF MY AWESOME POSTS? :slap::rtfm:

HA, you see Jack, I was waiting for some smartypants like yourself to turn up and point that out, but you're wrong :P I did 2988 posts in the members lounge according to my profile, but I'm "missing" only 2500...

Theory: Does the members lounge count, but not the Entertainment subforum? :erm:

HA, you see Jack, I was waiting for some smartypants like yourself to turn up and point that out, but you're wrong :P I did 2988 posts in the members lounge according to my profile, but I'm "missing" only 2500...

Theory: Does the members lounge count, but not the Entertainment subforum? :erm:

There is something going on like that. Some count, others don't. I can't be sure, as I've never really looked in to it much.

I believe it's actually the other way around....Entertainment counts, but Members Lounge does not.

I believe it's actually the other way around....Entertainment counts, but Members Lounge does not.

:stupid: You are correct sir!

The qute inside of a quote was turned off on the previous version, and was not something that was coded for. I have "fixed" the issue by disabling the quote inside of a quote option.

The qute inside of a quote was turned off on the previous version, and was not something that was coded for. I have "fixed" the issue by disabling the quote inside of a quote option.

That's not exactly the "fix" any of us were looking for. Is this just temporary until it gets resolved, because as was stated, many of have manually nested quotes in the old system, so simply disabling the auto-nesting doesn't "fix" anything.