2010 OCC update feedback thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea.

Can a 'preview' option be put in the signature edit area?

Often times I have to quickly master my sig to see what it looks like before reverting it because it doesn't look right.

I realize I can open up a thread and test my bb code and images there but I think it would be nice to have a 'preview' right in the sig edit area.

;)

REQUEST: Bring back the option to view "source" for posting!

You can compose all your posts using BB code if you disable the Rich Text Editor in your User CP Settings, but I assume you mean you would like a "view source" button when the RTE is enabled.

That I would agree with.

You can compose all your posts using BB code if you disable the Rich Text Editor in your User CP Settings, but I assume you mean you would like a "view source" button when the RTE is enabled.

That I would agree with.

Yes, sorry for the lack of specificity. I don't exactly like the non-RTE, but sometimes it's nice to see the source, especially if you need to remove formatting, which isn't easy to do in the RTE without deleting text and retyping.

I just noticed that double posts are automatically merged into one post. Sweet feature! :wub:

Hopefully there's a time limit on that, otherwise it removes valid bumping.

is there a n option to make it so when I click on a picture to enlarge it, it doesnt open up the popup style window thing? and instead either open inside the text field, or in a new tab?

Yes, sorry for the lack of specificity. I don't exactly like the non-RTE, but sometimes it's nice to see the source, especially if you need to remove formatting, which isn't easy to do in the RTE without deleting text and retyping.

yea i disabled RTE, i liked the RTE but was annoyed by the things you mentioned

I just got an idea from another forum: You know how when you edit it says "post edited by kingdingeling at blablabla", which is all fine, but in a couple of other forums I'm on that function is disabled for like the first minute or two after the post was made, so that if you make a spelling mistake or right after the post changed your mind of what you want to say, you can quickly edit it without it written all over your post...