2010 OCC update feedback thread

That seems like an awful lot of work. People that are not mods can't do that. So I think turning it off completely is a better idea.

done :bow:

Thanks Guys.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just goes to show whining gets you somewhere every now and then :cheers:

The only reason I post these screenshots is so users that may be looking at the boards can get an idea what to expect for 24/7 use with different hardware and those that might already have the boards can reference my settings as starting points for their setups. I already spend a considerable amount of time formatting the posts for here because the layout needs to be different then the other forums I post the info at. I asked two simple questions of which one still has not been answered. There was no whining being done. Anyway, no hard feelings and good luck to everyone.

you can click view in the polling box and see that it's them. This isn't an anonymous poll

Has this always been like this?

I would like the option to have a checkbox to choose weather or not you want your poll to be anonymous or not.

Certain things are expected to be anonymous (to the general member population, obviously moderators can see the votes) in a poll and I thought they were.

:unsure:

The only reason I post these screenshots is so users that may be looking at the boards can get an idea what to expect for 24/7 use with different hardware and those that might already have the boards can reference my settings as starting points for their setups. I already spend a considerable amount of time formatting the posts for here because the layout needs to be different then the other forums I post the info at. I asked two simple questions of which one still has not been answered. There was no whining being done. Anyway, no hard feelings and good luck to everyone.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=175245&view=findpost&p=1816683 :whistling:

what was your 2nd question tho?

Has this always been like this?

I would like the option to have a checkbox to choose weather or not you want your poll to be anonymous or not.

Certain things are expected to be anonymous (to the general member population, obviously moderators can see the votes) in a poll and I thought they were.

I'm an idiot, the option is there.

polle.th.png

"Public Poll?"

*sigh*

the positive rep to posts button doesn't work properly. I just tried using it for the first time and was told "Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" Good posts need their good rep.

the positive rep to posts button doesn't work properly. I just tried using it for the first time and was told "Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" Good posts need their good rep.

Yeah, its still a work in progress. they're still working on that aspect.

Yeah, its still a work in progress. they're still working on that aspect.

Thanks, I'd rep you but ... :teehee: Site does look snazzy though. I imagine once the last issues get ironed out it'll be ultimately sexxxy. :cheers:

The share this thing gets in the way 30-40% of the time when I want to go to the next page

Here's a novel idea - don't hover over it! :and a gasp fills the room:

If you do happen to accidentally hover over it, a simple click anywhere outside the box gets rid of it.