Do You Belive In God?

MadMax

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

There is evolution to a degree,,, I wouldnt call it evolution but more of adaption..... Becuase i see it to be rather impossible for us to have been made out of green goo such as the teenage mutan ninja turtles or somthing.... Faith is where this whole thing is centered on... If you have no faith then you dont believe and if you do have faith you believe plain and simple...... Some are to logical and some not logical enough you have to find the fine line of logicallity.... I like making up words lol. becuase there is a point where you say ok some is bull and some is not... and it is all in what you believe in.....please close this topic linux it makes my head hurt...

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a dumb blonde chick, santa clause, the easter bunny, and Jesus Christ walking down a road and they stumble upon a $500 bill. Who picks it up?

Answer,The dumb blonde chick because the other three don't exist.

BEER PRAYER

Our Lager,

Which art in barrels,

Hallowed be thy drink,

Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk)

At home as it is in our pub,

Give as this day of our foamy head,

And forgive us for our spillage's,

As we forgive those who spill against us,

And lead us not to incarceration,

But deliver us from hangovers,

For thine is the ALE, The bitter and The lager.

For ever and ever.

BARMEN

Thought the thread needed some humor

:sleep:

Theres a dumb blonde chick, santa clause, the easter bunny, and Jesus Christ walking down a road and they stumble upon a $500 bill. Who picks it up?

Answer,The dumb blonde chick because the other three don't exist.

LOL... I just told hella ppl that and they were all rollin...

we need more religious jokes on here... I love those...

this guy at work realy hates me for starting this post so i asked him "do you belive in god?" and he said " well here let me tell you a little story" and i said ":sleep:" he said" i was in the middle of a big feald with no one aroun me for about a mile of so and all of the sudden i get hit in the head and i get nocked out. but when i wake up i find a huge rock right by were i fell but i didn't even feel the pain so how could of this happen?" and i said " :sleep::sleep: oh well i have a question for you. i take it to belive thet you belive in god right. well why would god be throwing rocks at you?

the funny thing is we walked away and i never saw him again.