My new T.E.C. cooling Block .

trickson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either this thread will close down soon, or it'll continue to run in its endless loop.

Nonetheless, I lol'd a bit on the inside.

hopefully it won't die of crispy burnt q9650 but if it does i will lol inside too and know that he learned..."rookies are a cheap source of entertainment"

Proof? What are you trying to prove? You got a TEC on a quad with stuck sensors that barely beats plain water cooling, great glad your happy and its not my forums I belong to several of them...

Edited by road-runner

Proof? What are you trying to prove? You got a TEC on a quad with stuck sensors, great glad your happy and its not my forums I belong to several of them...

I posted thinking you would be interested . Not to be your whipping post . NO YOU ALL ARE WRONG ! If you do not like my tests do some your self . NOT one of you here has one of these , DO YOU ? If so then cool but when you talk out of your butt with out really having the equipment your nothing but a phony some one looking to think they are smart , when your nothing but a smart butt . this is why I do not post here much as well as over at extreme forums as well . You know I do not remember asking any one how this will perform or any thing like that . I posted up some preliminary tests ( NOT unlike your so called experts do ) and I get stomped on . I did not fail ! It is not going to fail ! SUCK IT UP !

Just nothing but fun till you sucked the life out of it ! Thank You !

Edited by Psywar
Language.

I posted thinking you would be interested . Not to be your whipping post . NO YOU ALL ARE WRONG ! If you do not like my tests do some your self . NOT one of you here has one of these , DO YOU ? If so then cool but when you talk out of your butt with out really having the equipment your nothing but a phony some one looking to think they are smart , when your nothing but a smart butt . this is why I do not post here much as well as over at extreme forums as well . You know I do not remember asking any one how this will perform or any thing like that . I posted up some preliminary tests ( NOT unlike your so called experts do ) and I get stomped on . I did not fail ! It is not going to fail ! SUCK IT UP !

Just nothing but fun till you sucked the life out of it ! Thank You !

I hate to say this kid but you kinda sound like a twelve-year-old throwing a tantrum.

Edited by Psywar
quoted bad lang.

I hate to say this kid but you kinda sound like a twelve-year-old throwing a tantrum.

I hate to admit it . But I am out good by . You have all been a great help to me . Thank you so much for your words of inspiration and encouragement . Later .

I hate to admit it . But I am out good by . You have all been a great help to me . Thank you so much for your words of inspiration and encouragement . Later .