Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the other winners, and thanks so much to Bosco, OCC, all the companies that generously donated, and most of all thank you to Ryan! A great guy, an inspiration for many, and a friend to anyone who came to these forums. If there isnt something already on the case, I'll be sure to post photos of my new Verran-inspired system, which absolutely will have something displayed proudly on it commemorating him. If anyone has any design ideas for it let me know, input from everyone else who knew him would be very special :)

Congrats to all the other winners, and thanks so much to Bosco, OCC, all the companies that generously donated, and most of all thank you to Ryan! A great guy, an inspiration for many, and a friend to anyone who came to these forums. If there isnt something already on the case, I'll be sure to post photos of my new Verran-inspired system, which absolutely will have something displayed proudly on it commemorating him. If anyone has any design ideas for it let me know, input from everyone else who knew him would be very special :)

x2

gratz to u and other winners aswell =]

Congrats to the winners and Thank You to Bosco, Ccokeman, and All the Companies who donated things for this contest. Ryan is probably smiling down on everyone right now say the same thing lol. Spending this much time thinking about him has me wiping my own eyes as I miss him as a friend. I know I will never forget him.

Great Contest!!! Congrats to all the winners!! I will think of Verran everytime I stream a right wing documentary to my television. I know he would love it. NOT!!!!

Looking forward to playing with the Patriot Box Office.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Before anyone asks when is my prize getting shipped I want to address it. This week was very long for me personally between this contest and having to put one of my dog's down, this week its been a rough ride and I am burnt out to say the least. I will make every and all effort to contact companies this week to get your prizes shipped out in a timely fashion. For those Two Grand Prizes winner please be patient as we we will be testing the hardware before being shipped to you.

Take your time Dave, no rush to it at all. A tough weekend just got tougher so I'm sure everyone will understand.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who got it going!

Now I have a video card for my future HTPC. :lol: