Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the prize winners!

I know that every time that you think of it--see it--

or hold it, that you will think of Verran, I know I will.

Keep folding.

:closedeyes:

Congrats to all the winners & to all OCC members who participated in this remembrance of Verran. You all are such wonderful people and make this site an incredible online community of which I am proud to be a part.

Thank you OCC!

I am at a Relay for Life and besides being in the staff we carry, we've put a luminary for Ryan in the circle.

RIP Friend.

Very Nice :)

I should have all the emails out today, this flu I have is knocking me on my arse :(

When you guys get your prizes list them in this thread to show off :) I don't want to see a bunch of new threads lets just keep this one going :)

Very Nice :)

I should have all the emails out today, this flu I have is knocking me on my arse :(

When you guys get your prizes list them in this thread to show off :) I don't want to see a bunch of new threads lets just keep this one going :)

Here is another one... I think this was taken at like 5:30 this morning, almost 17 hours after we started. note the bags under my eyes.

Ryan.jpg

Alright guys, all the emails finally when out yesterday with your info for shipping your prizes. I got emails back today with some stuff shipping today already so keep an eye out for your prizes.

Again when your stuff arrives post it in here so we know you got and to see exactly what you got :)

Alright guys, all the emails finally when out yesterday with your info for shipping your prizes. I got emails back today with some stuff shipping today already so keep an eye out for your prizes.

Again when your stuff arrives post it in here so we know you got and to see exactly what you got :)

Thanks Bosco! Looking forward to receiving the goods!

Sounds good and will do Dave! Looking forward to receiving it actually, one step closer to my HTPC build with it. :)