Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

Congrats guys (and gals if applicable ^^) :)

Just a though for those who won those complete rigs... what about an -OCC Remembering Verran- sticker being put on the sidepanel or something to that liking.. I thought it would be a nice touch...

Also, take your time Bosco, I don't think anyone is truly desperate for their prizes that they need them in a day or anything irrational. I hope everything pans out for you... and I'm sorry about your dog :(

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the winners! Really awesome contest (of course I would say that, I just got a new awesome spankin' mouse). Thanks to all of the companies and especially Bosco for working on this during such a difficult time. I think I speak for everyone when I tell you to get some sleep. And of course, may Verran rest in peace.

This has been a great way to remember and honor Verran. Thanks OCC and Dave for hosting this and all the hard work that went in to make this possible.

Just a though for those who won those complete rigs... what about an -OCC Remembering Verran- sticker being put on the sidepanel or something to that liking.. I thought it would be a nice touch...

I thought of that as well. If I won a rig or a case, I was going to engrave something about Verran on it.

Congrats to all the winners.

This contest was a really nice way to show how appreciated Verran was around here. Well done to Dave and everyone else involved in setting it all up.

Thanks to all of the people who shared some of their memories of Ryan, I'm sure his family will get something out of reading all of the things you wrote. :D

Congrats everyone!

And boy do I miss being in school. I had a hard time writing stuff, not because of lack of thoughts, but because I kept messing up grammatically. To me, everyone is a winner if you wrote something! At least an "A" for effort. =)