well i'm now the proud owner of...

sdy284

sdy284.com!

bout it via go daddy, had a pretty good experience so far. i have no idea what kind of content i'm going to have. i'm initially just going to use it for pic/file/ftp hosting for myself.

after i purchased the actual hosting, i found out that free hosting comes with the domain :bah: but it has ads at the top and that sort of thing. but for what i'm going to use it for, that wouldn't matter. but i'm only paying ~$55/yr for the hosting so i'm ok with that

so now i'm just waiting for my hosting to come out of pending stage, they said it can take up to 24 hours :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya there are a lot of scott young's out there, so i didn't even bother

http://scottyoung.com/ :bah:

besides sdy are my initials, i'm the second, and born in 84. so it all makes sense :)

and after poking around, there are enough variations on my name that i could've used: scottdavidyoung.com, scottdyoung.com maybe i'll buy one of those, :lol:

I used to have a godaddy account. made a website for myself. and realized that i didn't use it for anything but the occasional picture hosting to link to. There's free sites for that so I let it expire.

I googled myself once. Found out that I am a photographer in the southeast US, and a racist Sweedish pro nazi writer, and the former CEO of Airtran Airlines (the one that crashed in the everglades). What a widespread career.

Edited by robAP

Wow, your advertising rocks! According to a pop-up I'm already the ONE MILLIONTH visitor! :lol:.

There was an ad: "Want this domain? We'll help you buy it!" LOL!

ya i know, thats cuz it's still configuring or whatever, it takes up to 24 hours b4 i can mess with it

Grats sdy! I have psywarsbox.com - Had it for quite sometime, I never knew what to do with it. I finally set it up as a webblog that I dont ever use haha!

I just keep it for my own little personal space on the internet.