The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Im on every night , i dont ever seen any of you all on though :\

For some reason since i moved into my dorm, i cant search for games anymore. It works once a blue moon. So i can only play on the servers in my history or if a friend is online i can hop in that game. its very frustrating actually. luckily i found an awesome server thats up 24/7 with people ALWAYS in it

For some reason since i moved into my dorm, i cant search for games anymore. It works once a blue moon. So i can only play on the servers in my history or if a friend is online i can hop in that game. its very frustrating actually. luckily i found an awesome server thats up 24/7 with people ALWAYS in it

I haven't been on because the gamer is unplayable on a 9600GT....I should be on tomorrow when my 5850 comes in...

That sucks man....I guess you figured out your lockup and rebooting issues then?

I think so. I talked with Killa for a while the other day on the laptop while he helped me go through some steps to check everything. ASRock issued me an RMA, so I guess it can't hurt. Maybe I will install bc2 on the laptop with the almighty 8400GS video card haha.

I think so. I talked with Killa for a while the other day on the laptop while he helped me go through some steps to check everything. ASRock issued me an RMA, so I guess it can't hurt. Maybe I will install bc2 on the laptop with the almighty 8400GS video card haha.

Oh gawd....that game eats my 9600GT for breakfast much less being able to run on an 8400gs....good luck though. :)

:whoa: There's one guy he's stabbed for 82 gold and 131 silver. Not to mention he also nearly has 589hrs (nearly 24x 24hr days) logged on the game. :whoa:

i haven't been on in a few days. Recently i've been playing on an LA server [sS] Secret Service Compound Los Angeles. The sad thing is not only do i play better, but i lag less even though my ping is like 280. when you compare it to an aussie server where my ping is like 45-60 (till you join the server then it jumps to 150). It just highlights how poop aussie internet is.

also been playing the single player campaign again on hard. it isnt that much harder than "easy". i mean ive died a few more times but thats mainly because i wasnt taking cover when i should have been. also i find i'm implementing more of the multiplayer tactics into the SP game. I.e. Gustarding / noobtubing (i dont do it online though).

:whoa: There's one guy he's stabbed for 82 gold and 131 silver. Not to mention he also nearly has 589hrs (nearly 24x 24hr days) logged on the game. :whoa:

Yeah there's a Jack Bauer joke in there somewhere. :P

I don't think I have every played with you before.....I'll have to add you to steam and BC2 as I will be on there today.

Yeah there's a Jack Bauer joke in there somewhere. :P

I don't think I have every played with you before.....I'll have to add you to steam and BC2 as I will be on there today.

i dont follow the show 24 so i wouldnt know :P

I highly doubt you've played with me before seeing as i used to only play on australian servers. Not to mention most aussie servers kick "high ping" overseas players i.e. US because they usually end up with a ping 400+.

i dont have BC2 on steam. bought it retail as it was cheaper at the time. i wont be on BC2 untill like the 9th or 10th of sep. got a couple of big uni assignments and tests coming up in the next week and a bit. but we'll def have to arrange a game sometime. hopefully where we're on the same team so your knife count doesnt jump by 20 in one round :lol:

i dont follow the show 24 so i wouldnt know :P

I highly doubt you've played with me before seeing as i used to only play on australian servers. Not to mention most aussie servers kick "high ping" overseas players i.e. US because they usually end up with a ping 400+.

i dont have BC2 on steam. bought it retail as it was cheaper at the time. i wont be on BC2 untill like the 9th or 10th of sep. got a couple of big uni assignments and tests coming up in the next week and a bit. but we'll def have to arrange a game sometime. hopefully where we're on the same team so your knife count doesnt jump by 20 in one round :lol:

Yeah I didn't factor in the Aussie servers....your infrastructure there is terrible....I have been wanting to move to Perth for a long time now....from what I have seen the IT Sector has been growing rapidly, which is cool because thats my vocation.

Well I'll add you in game so expect a friend request to show up whenever you get on...

Yeah I didn't factor in the Aussie servers....your infrastructure there is terrible....I have been wanting to move to Perth for a long time now....from what I have seen the IT Sector has been growing rapidly, which is cool because thats my vocation.

Well I'll add you in game so expect a friend request to show up whenever you get on...

No offense taken btw :P

Perth? really? AFAIK there's not much out there except warm temps pretty much all year round. But at the same time i've never been. Tasmania is the first state with the latest in internet infrastructure that is being rolled out by the govt. but its Tasmania :lol: . We consider them the equivalent of america's "deep south" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...