WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

haha thats pretty funny . i can relate to a few of those

i laughed too. i'm pretty sure everyone who bought the game before the last patch has experienced at least 1 of those. in particular the knife.

i laughed too. i'm pretty sure everyone who bought the game before the last patch has experienced at least 1 of those. in particular the knife.

You'll probably find that the last patch certainly didin't fix any of that, because I've raged LOADS of times over this stuff. A good find though :P

What I got from the article was a definite no to mod tools due to Frostbite 1.5's difficulties, and a definite maybe :rolleyes: to Frostbite 2.0.

barely understood any of that link. might have helped if i read it properly instead of skim reading it. but was i wrong in reaching the conclusion "no way. its too had / complicated to release mod tools"

The whole article screams time-consuming and a waste of money. They got plenty of other projects they are working. Why waste many man hours working on BC2 (already successful), when they could be working on MoH, BF3, BF1943 (PC), BC2:Vietnam and etc. Let alone their efforts of making mod tools for BC2's FB 1.5 won't transfer to FB 2.0. However that doesn't mean FB 2.0 will have mod tools either.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Looks like the game stopped keeping my stats for dogtags. It lists 1175 total and 1000 unique. I get more and they don't show up. Strange. Online stats show that I have 1188

Didn't realize but I never finished the single player campaign. I may delve back into that this weekend.

I am done with a hectic week of school, hopefully get a few bc2 sesh's in. I never hear from anyone anymore though, didnt know if anyone still played.

Yeah I still play, just would rather play with others than alone and haven't been able to catch any OCCers on Vent lately, so haven't spent too much time playing. If anyone wants to plan a night to get together and do some cyber-killing then I'm more than down.

hahaha! me t0asty and krazypoloc were just on. I got kicked for too many team kills though. that server was very strict on that. i didnt know we could TK on non-hardcore servers :S

we did get best squad on both games we played though :D

Edited by ShallowBay

hahaha! me t0asty and krazypoloc were just on. I got kicked for too many team kills though. that server was very strict on that. i didnt know we could TK on non-hardcore servers :S

we did get best squad on both games we played though :D

haha, yeah there were several of the OCC members on there. Krazy and I were in vent and I asked where you went, then I looked at the console and saw you were kicked for too many TK's (80% of which were of Krazypoloc hahaha).

Later that evening I had a run that I wish I could have had recorded. Was inside a building, jumped out the door and killed one guy, ran out of ammo, switched to pistol, got a double kill and then another. Reloaded pistol and killed 2 more, then did that once more; all within like 30 seconds. I was freaking out <--- nerd. :teehee:

Anyone playing tonight? I have to study some, but I can easily be distracted.