WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

yay they fixed the FOV when aiming and the revive invincibility. but still no fix for crossfire? ive been stuck with 10.5 because of this game

So does that mean you can actually get that insignia now? the game has been out for 8 months and that only just gets patched now? efficiency FTW at EA

i haven't played in quite some time not likely to pick it up again anytime soon either

It's still not fixed.

I noticed today that the AT4 rocket launcher is much improved and everything they said would be fixed in the patch has been done. Also the 40mm shotgun now takes 50 kills for a gold star instead of 100 kills-it was the only gadget requiring 100 kills but it's now in-line with the others at 50. The VADS is now so screwed up it's unusable. It was supposed to have it's movement improved but now you can't move it at all. Looks like the chopper gunners are going to have it wide open for a while. Bronze star insignia still isn't working. I'm still getting killed by every tard with an M60 and the Carl Gustav. They seem the same but I haven't used them myself and won't.

The revive invincibility is now fair. No more killing a guy, he gets revived and kills you while you can't kill him. At tleast that's fixed. The blue line down the center of my screen from the chat box is gone as well. A welcome improvement. Noticed that guys running around with shotguns aren't able to hip fire off kills while running now.

Other than the VADS screw up and the continuing bronze star insignia failure the patch seems to have made some nice improvements.

I quit playing this as it had infinte amount of bugs. Now as MoH was quite honestly rubbish I'll try this again and see if it's any better :)

Yeah although the hitboxes have improved from the orignal I still consider them abysmal with weapons such as shotgun.

Battlefield 3 better be a darn good game or I will have completely lost my faith in the franchise. If it takes half a year to properly update a game something isn't right. I also somehow doubt that they will get MoH's hitboxes fixed if they couldn't fix bc2.

Edited by Jump4h