The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Here comes a rant:

So what is people these days??

Are they just going for KDR?? On offense or defense, snipers decides to go for the kill.. Why not use your daggone motion mines, so the ppl know where the enemies are or for once in a life time use the damn mortars to provide for cover on the offense so that we can arm the damn mcom.....

Have to yell for them to use it..

Engineers sitting there killing instead of shooting the tanks or repairing the tanks.. or use the cg do destroy the building..

I don't care much about kdr go for the wins.. hackers are increasing .. a guy with a kill ratio of 70/5 (medic with a m60) getting kills way too easily..

i go for k/d tbh. idc if we lose aslong as my k/d is like 2 or 3 positive lol. bad team player but idc. if i try be a team player i find myself doing all the work and the team just fails. if i have 3 -4 good players on my team then ill work with them. but most of the time i just go for k/d i just dont like wasting time capping points when ur team just sits there. u set it and defend it but u sometimes die. and they just sit there.... then i rage. so im like k ill sit here and snipe.

I've been contemplating getting this game for some time. My only worry is the hacking. Is it as bad as they say it is?

I might run into a hacker or two every few days or weeks. It really isn't bad at all, however it isn't non existent FYI.

Agreed about the hackers. I'ved got over 700+ hours in this game and I see the same players all of the time. I've never seen a hacker or someone I believe to be hacking twice. I could count the number of hackers or supposed hackers on one hand as well.

I do however see intentional teamkillers repeatedly and often but they never stick around for too long. One of the downsides to only playing hardcore I suppose. For the most part the servers auto-kick after 6 tks. Punkbuster has been working to keep the hackers out.

SO...

I got bored Friday night and bought the game off direct2drive. After installing, updating, and playing today, I've put about 4 hours into the game's single player campaign. So far, I must say that I really enjoy the way the game was laid out. The world destruction is quite impressive. I believe they should change a few things to aid with people that go stupid with it (i.e. limiting ammo on tanks and such so they can't just sit there and spam destroy entire towns). However, the thing I would say I enjoyed the most was the dialogue. I laughed my A$$ off during most the campaign so far. The comments made by Haggard and a few others would catch me off guard and still make me laugh. Just remembering friends and relatives in the military with those personalities and such are what really make it enjoyable. I hope to start the multiplayer this weekend, and hope it is as good as the single player has been so far. Thanks for the info so far guys. I give this game a thumbs up! :thumbsup: