WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

haha, yeah there were several of the OCC members on there. Krazy and I were in vent and I asked where you went, then I looked at the console and saw you were kicked for too many TK's (80% of which were of Krazypoloc hahaha).

haha yeah since when did non - hardcore servers have team kills? (or am i crazy? i havent played ina while) sorry to everyone that i TK'd :P

OCC ill be on tomorrow night , hopefully some of you will be as well

Hey hows it going, i play BFBC 2, i like the game, and will be getting the veitnam when it comes out. I play everyday, but i guess thats because im in a clan, it would also explain why i buy every battlefield game :cheers:

Edited by crazy8s846

If you've experienced it, this hack is really disorienting. I expereinced this yesterday in the MOH beta so it's crossed over to that game as well. 5 hours into a beta and it's hacked.

Wow! That has to be the worst ...and yet most impressive hack I think I've seen :whoa:

i think i might have been a victim to it before. i remember being in a tank once and then all of a sudden i died from an ak47 or something similar without actually exiting the tank. and half my team all died at the same time and we lost the mcom station. could have been something else though

people like that piss me off. why do things like that. its not exactly fun by taking all the skill / challenge away. all you do is piss everyone else off.

Edited by bilcliff