The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdR51met2X8#t=00m58s

I think statsverse updates auto every 24 hours. The one on BFBCS updates when you click update.

dude .. you are awesome, you listen to DREDGE! cool points to Krazyxazn

I played this video Then turned on my speakers and i thought my zune started playing turns out it was youtube lol unexpected awesomeness :cheers:

Edited by ShallowBay

So I have a dumb question... if someone uses a tracer on a tank or on a heli.. what rocket launcher should I use :P

Anyone playing this game with a logitech g15 keyboard? If you compare the ping from the lcd and the one from the game, they don't match.. any idea which one is correct?

the M2 or the RPG, not the M136. What you do is tracer the vehicle, then zoom in with your rocket launcher on the red square until numbers show up showing how many yards away it is. Point up (zoomed or unzoomed, doesnt matter) and fire away. It took a while for me to get used to it.

the M2 or the RPG, not the M136. What you do is tracer the vehicle, then zoom in with your rocket launcher on the red square until numbers show up showing how many yards away it is. Point up (zoomed or unzoomed, doesnt matter) and fire away. It took a while for me to get used to it.

Thank you :)

Both of your actual Team/Squad/Objective scores are pretty darn horrible. Don't really attribute to your team much do ya :P.

Shoot at this rate Danrik is going to pass you in couple more ranks.

Edited by Krazyxazn
  • Like 1