The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Ill be online basically all day tomorrow if anyone wants to join in! we all need to start playing this together again, i havent seen anyone online the last few days

Edited by ShallowBay

Ill be online basically all day tomorrow if anyone wants to join in! we all need to start playing this together again, i havent seen anyone online the last few days

Just because you have a shiny new video card and nobody to play with doesn't mean its our fault. :P

I will likely be on later tomorrow, I have a softball game and depending on if we go to the pub afterwords......well you know how that goes. :)

i am getting tired of constant CTDs!!!!! anybody know where i cant find the 10.5 drivers, apperantely 10.6 and BFBC2 dont play nice ?

PM Sent.

Edited by krazypoloc

Played on the Atacama Desert rush map yesterday and as the chopper gunner in the Hind went 66-6 getting all of my kills with the chopper. 3 of my deaths were also in the chopper. Had a buddy who can really fly that thing so it's all to his credit but it sure was fun. The pilot's username is *LSS* Sniping Conquistador, his game crashed at the end of the match so his name isn't on the scoreboard.

post-31286-12802370313652_thumb.jpg

Played on the Atacama Desert rush map yesterday and as the chopper gunner in the Hind went 66-6 getting all of my kills with the chopper. 3 of my deaths were also in the chopper. Had a buddy who can really fly that thing so it's all to his credit but it sure was fun. The pilot's username is *LSS* Sniping Conquistador, his game crashed at the end of the match so his name isn't on the scoreboard.

And you still got outscored. :P

get called a hacker much?

Edited by bilcliff

And you still got outscored. :P

But I won the game and helped my team be able to advance pretty easily. That's what matters at least to me. I don't care if a sniper outscores me spawn camping which is what he did.

I don't usually do that well in a round but yes I've been called a hacker a time or two. Anyone who sees my K/D ratio can see that I obviously don't hack.

Shoot the VADS quickly(if your UAV operator helps it's a big plus) and then it's a turkey shoot. A good pilot can keep you from getting tracer darted most of the time and knows what to do when you do get tracer darted. Flying in a low circle around the objectives gives you cover behind the buildings but gives you enough time with eyes on targets to rack up the kills. It really changes your opponents strategy as they all respawn in as engineers with tracer dart guns and rocket launchers. Wish I had video of all the darts and missles flying at us.

I can't fly the Hind nearly as well, that thing handles like an old boat. Would really prefer the Havoc or Apache helicopter on this map but that would really cause the map to be unbalanced.

what servers and game type is everyone usually in? i played last night for about two hours and i'd love to hang with some of you guys. ya'll could give me a lesson or two :)

Edited by wevsspot

what servers and game type is everyone usually in? i played last night for about two hours and i'd love to hang with some of you guys. ya'll could give me a lesson or two :)

I play just about anything regularly but team deathmatch. I've come to the point that I don't really care if its HC or not. I really wish I could find a server that has the damage characteristics of HC and the HUD of a normal server.

Wev add me to your steam and I will approve the request when I get home....you can also add me in BC2, I have the same name for all of them including the forum here. :)

Edited by krazypoloc