The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Not 41-6 breeze tho :lol: that's insane.

What kit do you use most? I only played Engineer last night but i switch between that and Assault ...when I did play.

I was offensive with a sniper rather than sitting way back like most do, then picking up random kits to move forward. I found an awesome spot on Africa Harbor on the final push part where you can pick off almost any defender in the 2 towers and they can barely see you.

@ krazypoloc: I know, it seems there is one on almost every server I play on now. Luckily they are usually on my team haha, but still it ruins it when they get 60 kills and leave everyone else with ~10 and under 1k points. Punkbuster needs to have a huge update.

Whats up with all the hackers lately? Is it just me or has their been a huge influx of aimbotters lately?

I've noticed this as well. Also have noticed alot more use of the CG rocket launcher and real jerks typing junk in trying to ruin everyone else's fun. Most annoying is the increase in teamkilling. About once a day I have a game where one guy does nothing but kill his teamates. They usually laugh and brag about it. Really lame. I love it when the team gets fed up and they all spawn in as medics and kill the jerk and revive him endlessly until he leaves. Maybe COD MW2 has finally gotten old and all of the hackers have come over to BFBC2 now.

That is one nice thing about playing MW2 on the 360 ...no cheaters. Well there was a stint where the PC Gamers managed to hack into the 360 servers and force players into Private Matches, but they fixed that. Noob Tubing is highly frowned on too ...once someone starts doing it, people will barrage the guy with noob tubes back.

When I was playing BC2 (pc), there was one guy on my team who always had somewhere around 40-60 kills. Not sure if he was just that good like T0asty or if he was cheating ...but he was consistent - and his buddy now that i think about it. They were the same level.

Edited by Fogel

yeah azn, haven't seen you around much lately. I am probably going to play a little bit once I eat some dinner if anyone is down. I am in krazypoloc's vent

haha I found this just a minute ago if anyone might be interested in knowing their bc2 stats at all times...

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=b76cdfd0-6634-4688-be4c-a9e17551944a&bt=1&pl=1

it's a windows sidebar gadget that shows a quick summary of your stats, and then with a click gets very detailed. It is a part of the bfbc2.com stats page. Thought I would try it out lol.

post-65500-12797752675153_thumb.png

post-65500-12797754967427_thumb.png

• Like 2

i am getting tired of constant CTDs!!!!! anybody know where i cant find the 10.5 drivers, apperantely 10.6 and BFBC2 dont play nice

hmm, I have never had any problems with either one of the drivers. But I have 10.5 saved on my external HD but I don't know how I could transfer 73 MB to you.