The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Man I hope those maps come out today. Would be great to add some variety at least to rush. I have to amend my opinion of the MG3. Gave it another go and it's much more in line with the other LMGs now. Also liking the SVU sniper rifle more. The flares on the helicopters look nice but don't work at all.

I'm loving the patch so far but have no idea how to engage the flares for the aircraft. The handling of the choppers has improved drastically! So much more responsive now!

I'm loving the patch so far but have no idea how to engage the flares for the aircraft. The handling of the choppers has improved drastically! So much more responsive now!

You have to set your vehicle perk to vsmoke, default key is the right mouse button.

You have to set your vehicle perk to vsmoke, default key is the right mouse button.

Well thats retarded....they couldn't have just added it automatically as a countermeasure....baah.

Well thats retarded....they couldn't have just added it automatically as a countermeasure....baah.

whats even more retarded is i don't have any idea what you two are talking about...it ain't easy bein' green...

kwik edit: how do i get into the multi-player realm ?