The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

happened to me once. i just logged off then back on. might want to try it a few times

my stats are finally back to normal today. i think it had something to do with going over my internet cap and being reduced to dial-up speeds. the new cap kicked in yesterday :biggrin:

They aren't so sure how to do it on the PC yet (check the link for explanation).

from reading the link, it makes sense not to implement it on pc. i could imagine nothing worse than being on a 32person server and it cycles to a onslaught server, kicking 28 people. One way to make it work for PC is allow us to play LAN! Set up a LAN for upto 4 people. Or they could have it like l4d versus where you swap over. i guess we need more details before i make any other stupid suggestions :P

Edited by bilcliff

I really hate the friends list, you need to be out of a server to accept and they just disappear after you go out of a server <_<

M95 should also have 100% accuracy, I mean cmon its a .50 cal(Bolt action version too!)

I changed my settings according to the youtube video and it helped immensely. I definitely suggets people play with those numbers a bit and see what happens. I've been playing in the xXx server near me.

I changed my settings according to the youtube video and it helped immensely. I definitely suggets people play with those numbers a bit and see what happens. I've been playing in the xXx server near me.

i dont even understand how this is a problem in the first place. how can DICE let something as big as a terrible hit box recognition pass quality control? it doesnt make sense to me

Honestly, guys, I can't say I've ever noticed a problem with the hit boxes unless I'm on a really laggy server. I really just think it comes down to the quality of connection you have through your provider and the server you're playing on. As far as I've experienced I hit what I shoot at and if I miss it is because my aim was off. Perhaps I'm the outlier here, but I dunno... I guess if the problem is that widespread then perhaps I am just lucky?

I have been without internet for a week now and am going through BC2 withdraws. Single player isn't cutting it. Everyone still playing the game some?

I have been without internet for a week now and am going through BC2 withdraws. Single player isn't cutting it. Everyone still playing the game some?

I've still been playing but I haven't really seen anyone on when I've been on the past week or so. Get your internet back up, bro!