The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Wrong topic. On a side note, I did try to play with KrazyPoloc last night, but the friend requests were taking a while...oh well, maybe some other time.

I was pretty smashed last night....came home from the bar......it was a general state of confusion on my end when I hopped on and was getting my feces pushed in....

Does anybody know how to disable the Bloom Effect in BC2?? I tried The Bloom=false in the settings.ini but that doesn't seem to work... In game I'm still as blind as a bat. So annoying... I dunno wut Dice were smoking when they thought that bloom would be a good idea. Valve got the bloom effect right. When u turn to something bright it's bright for a few seconds and then becomes darker. In BC2 it simply stays bright and that's wrong. It's really annoying and it's very hard to see, especially when I'm in a chopper...the screen simply turns white...

Edited by ballist1x

Does anybody know how to disable the Bloom Effect in BC2?? I tried The Bloom=false in the settings.ini but that doesn't seem to work... In game I'm still as blind as a bat. So annoying... I dunno wut Dice were smoking when they thought that bloom would be a good idea. Valve got the bloom effect right. When u turn to something bright it's bright for a few seconds and then becomes darker. In BC2 it simply stays bright and that's wrong. It's really annoying and it's very hard to see, especially when I'm in a chopper...the screen simply turns white...

i think it looks pretty sweet

Apparently Krazyxazn and Krazypoloc dont want to be my friends anymore :'(

Edited by ShallowBay

Huh? Did I accidently remove you? I was trying to fix my issue with friend's list not letting me join the first 5 or so players I added. So I removed them and sent out invites again, but it still shows ppl there even though I removed them :P

i think it looks pretty sweet

seriously?? You have no problem being blind all the time?? It's pretty overdone in this game. I can't believe that they still haven't added a button to toggle it on or off and the option in the settings.ini doesn't even work.

seriously?? You have no problem being blind all the time?? It's pretty overdone in this game. I can't believe that they still haven't added a button to toggle it on or off and the option in the settings.ini doesn't even work.

I guess im not as susceptible to it as you are. it doesnt bother me and i can see fine. maybe try adjusting your brightness

and yes krazyxazn i feel hurt :(