The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I read your post and what I took from it was that your incapable of playing as well with any gun other than the M60....which tells me you are locked into the medic class, as its the only class with the M60....hence my suggestion to try another class and become a more well rounded player.

uhhh, what's the medic class? Only time I play that is when I need health and pick up a kit then drop it haha tongue.gif

Had some fun yesterday playing with Krazypoloc and Remoose (He just kept killing me, that bastard :D). I got stuck on the other team and with the new auto balance system, you can't switch over :P.

It seems my join friend's lists no longer works for first couple of people I added. I always get an error and have to do the server browser method to join their games (which always puts me on the other team). Anyone who I recently added works like a charm. It's just the people at the bottom of my Friend's List (the first few I added in).

Edited by Krazyxazn

i saw this in the related videos section of that chopper vid you posted krazyxazn. it got me laughing

WARNING NSFW contains coarse language

10 reasons BC2 > MW2

before you all start the BC2 vs MW2 war its not one of those serious videos, its clearly intended to be funny. it is a machinima video afterall

Edited by bilcliff

wow me and my bud cferg were tearing . up tonight. you all should of gotten online. I felt like a noob sniper camper fagot but i picked up a GOL and i couldn't put it down. beastly. and ive finally gotten the hang of bullet drop so head shots from across the map are amazing. loving it.

Krazy, how's the joystick helping while flying heli's?

I haven't spent much time as a pilot. I'll try some more whenever I finish all these exams this week and next. I been using mostly just the keyboard and mouse with the joystick plugged in. Just having it plugged in made flying much easier. It just seems like the joysticks stabilizes the helicopters in flight and makes it easier to land. I'm not used to a joystick yet (first one I've owned), so I've been putting off trying to get used to it.

My friend bought a wired 360 controller last week and has been using that to play on the PC. Since the game doesn't fully support controllers and joysticks correctly. He has to tweak his setting quite often to get it the way he wants. But you honestly couldn't tell if he was flying with a keyboard/mouse, joystick, or controller. He's getting better at it, but there are some

Another drawback to the game, is the fact that they don't keep Helicopter and UAV controls separate. It's shared, so adjusting to make flying a helicopter better will make flying a UAV weird lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

When i was practicing learning how to fly a heli I crashed into a mountain but for some reason it hiccuped, screen went black, then it kicked me back up in the air slightly outside of the combat zone :lol:

Gotta love those 3D Games where you fall through the world hah