Spoilers Make Cars Go Faster...Duh

GabrielT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLOL

I was looking at poorly modded car pictures online, and i came across a car i have seen locally (identical except for it didn't have the writing on the read side panel, 100's was across the trunk)

and then i read what it said, and i guess it explains about how it was where i used to live :lol:

new-port-ghetto-car-499x377.jpg

apparently i have lived in blacktown, now i have to post this on various sites of my friends because we have all seen it around there :lol:

Edited by cirro

I spotted this on my way home from work on the long island expressway a few weeks ago. Basically this guy had a dual exhaust conversion on his pos Ford escape or expedition whatever the hell it's called and the other one wasn't mounted properly so he tied it on with string and had Pepboys rims LOL

Sorry for the crappy blackberry pictures.

so ghetto:

img00015w.jpg

img00015w.jpg

img00016t.jpg

Edited by Queenz

Here is too all the poeple who use water heaters for exhaust. My opinion about them is likely clear.

WaterHeater.jpg

Every time I turn around I hear about people talk about modifying a vehicle I turn and run. I don't mean to be a Jerk but 99 % of the people I run into wanting to mod there mode don't know the first thing about it. I cannot say I know much about Making serious horsepower on an engine but there are things these people do that are stupid. See photo above.

Obviously it a personal preference but I'd buy an Lancer or WRX over an Infiniti any day of the week...

:blink:

sorry I'm just a VQ kind of guy :P

350z, 370z, G's I love em all!

It's just the fanboy in me :P

Anyways most ricer's on the road are sti's, lancers, and civic's. Their everywhere here.

Edited by Queenz

My friend Nate, many years ago put a nice pontiac 400 with a tunnel ram in his Buick Regal. He got everything put in and set up only to find out that they didn't send the scoop He ordered. Not wanting to let the car sit for another week waiting, He went and took a mailbox and he cut 2 perfectly spaced 5.25" holes in it and slapped it on top of the tunnel ram along with 2 little 5.25" aircleaner tops along with the filters inside to hold the mailbox down on top of the carbs. I wish to god I would have gotten a picture of this. It was back around 1991 or so. He went downtown that Friday night and made sure to put the mail flag up. That was a pretty good laugh

It looked something like this, although he had dual carbs and left the front of the mailbox to the front of the engine to catch the air. He also put the hood on the car so just the tunnel ram stuck out.

3516455526d7f3871e18.jpg

He made the comment that he had a couple of toasters he was going to hollow out and turn into hood scoops too, but I'm not sure if it ever happened :lol:

sorry I'm just a VQ kind of guy :P

350z, 370z, G's I love em all!

It's just the fanboy in me :P

Anyways most ricer's on the road are sti's, lancers, and civic's. Their everywhere here.

Lots of trashy civics around here... So I have a lot more respect for the Evo and STI here. I do see both of those very little and never riced up either. I've seen quire a few very bad Chevy cavilers around here though.

Edited by Compxpert

if i cut the factory hood scoop up on my mustang to make it functional would that then make it look cool? But how would you know if its functional or not? Maybe a sign? Cause I wouldn't want others to think it wasn't cool when it is. er wait, maybe people do things to thier car to make it look cool..... TO THEM. hmmm

I know my car looks good and because of that I don't NEED any external mods to "impress" anyone. my car is VERY aerodynamic, rim size is appropriate so other than my future mods for HID's (for better head lights, and I'd pick 5000K so it's the whitest and purest light...not that blue 8000K crap ricers love), and lightweight rims beyond that of my alloys (for better braking, handling and acceleration) almost all of my money goes under my hood.

I honestly don't mind the ricer's anymore, they just oughta know that if they dare rev their V-tech at me, prepare to lose and submit the left lane to the superior car.

I'm going to make sure I do my exhaust last (even though I have a header already) just so that when I'm loud, I deserve to be.

I know my car looks good and because of that I don't NEED any external mods to "impress" anyone. my car is VERY aerodynamic, rim size is appropriate so other than my future mods for HID's (for better head lights, and I'd pick 5000K so it's the whitest and purest light...not that blue 8000K crap ricers love), and lightweight rims beyond that of my alloys (for better braking, handling and acceleration) almost all of my money goes under my hood.

I honestly don't mind the ricer's anymore, they just oughta know that if they dare rev their V-tech at me, prepare to lose and submit the left lane to the superior car.

I'm going to make sure I do my exhaust last (even though I have a header already) just so that when I'm loud, I deserve to be.

Aww but im partial to the 8000k blue crap... Meh that's ok I'm looking into buying a Catz Rising White kit off my bro. Can't wait to get that installed.