• No
    • Maybe, just haven't decided yet
    • I own an iPhone/iPod already thank you very much
    • I don't even care!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying you won't buy a device simply because its made by Apple is like saying you won't buy a BMW because its made by people that used to be Nazi's. :)

As a side not......I hate Apple. :P :P :P

I don't need this crap I have an overclocked Droid. :)

Edited by krazypoloc

Wow. Should I create a list of all the (better, more useful) things you could have purchased instead?

As much as I enjoy your futile rants, may I remind you that "better" is completely subjective. Just because something works better for you does not necessarily mean that it will work as well for others.

Also, I didn't buy it, my girlfriend got it for me :P

I have an iPhone now, so don't hate Apple. I just don't understand the fuss right now, when it doesn't do enough different to something like a netbook, which is a little cheaper (touch screen vs keyboard/mouse aside of course).

I have an iPhone now, so don't hate Apple. I just don't understand the fuss right now, when it doesn't do enough different to something like a netbook, which is a little cheaper (touch screen vs keyboard/mouse aside of course).

:withstupid: I'm an iPhone owner as well and completely agree.

BTW:

RdcuT.jpg

It's just business though. Why release something with everything you need right away, when you can guarantee x% more sales by incrementally releasing features?

Sucks for us, sure. But Apple have that unique ability and they will continue to exploit it until it no longer works for them.

It's just business though. Why release something with everything you need right away, when you can guarantee x% more sales by incrementally releasing features?

Sucks for us, sure. But Apple have that unique ability and they will continue to exploit it until it no longer works for them.

Then whats the point of buying from them if you know that your always going to get a product that is always half finished and have to keep buying in order to get what you want.

Because some people don't need every conceivable feature. No Flash? Doesn't bother most people. No Bluetooth transfer? Again, doesn't bother most people. For the average consumer, it's all about usability. Throw in all those features but have a crappy UI and nobody except the technophiles will buy it.

Plus, nobody is forcing you to buy Apple products. You want more features and customization? Go to Android or Nokia or Blackberry or Windows Mobile. There's a product out there for everyone. :)