How BIG is your music collection!

MJCRO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got aproaching 12,500 Vinyl LP's collected over the last 36 years or so. Along with even more CD's.

As i've been a sound engineer since the age of 16, i wouldn't really call my collection anything out of the ordinary.

I know plenty of other engineers with much bigger collections.

But since i first started doing live work, at the age of 18, i have fimed every single gig i've done.

Up until 2000, they were all on 16mm film. These, along with video since, have now been transfered to digital and sit on my server.

In all, just over 2.5TB :) Finding what i may want to watch or listen to is the easy bit, finding the time, is quite a different matter :O

I've got aproaching 12,500 Vinyl LP's collected over the last 36 years or so. Along with even more CD's.

As i've been a sound engineer since the age of 16, i wouldn't really call my collection anything out of the ordinary.

I know plenty of other engineers with much bigger collections.

But since i first started doing live work, at the age of 18, i have fimed every single gig i've done.

Up until 2000, they were all on 16mm film. These, along with video since, have now been transfered to digital and sit on my server.

In all, just over 2.5TB :) Finding what i may want to watch or listen to is the easy bit, finding the time, is quite a different matter :O

No, man ^^^ he tops Bosco! :lol: