Torchlight

Andrewr05

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a question. Is there a limit on how many potions you can carry at one time? I had 20 mana potions last night, tried to pick one up and it said my inventory was full. Is it just an early level restriction or does it eventually increase going on?

I've got a question. Is there a limit on how many potions you can carry at one time? I had 20 mana potions last night, tried to pick one up and it said my inventory was full. Is it just an early level restriction or does it eventually increase going on?
Yea the potions only stack to 20.

Install the potion stack mod and it goes up to 200...

Sorry, I kind of meant "why would one mod a game on the first playthrough".

:|

why wouldn't you :blink:

i mean IMO i'm not doing anything that completely changes the gameplay. The "cheapest" mod i have IMO is the "never disenchant" but after you lose a few thousand worth in enchantments, you never ever want it to happen again ;)

I was able to complete the dungeon and the quest for it, it was the Crypt of Chronicler but that guy um.. Hatch I think. Just I wasn't able to get the sweet chest piece back, though I got a nice helmet. Just its a purple and not a yellow (I think thats the highest?) And Nate, that is one huge sword you have lol.. though those gloves and helmet are killer, what kind are they?
It's hard to say one is better than the other (between yellow and purple), especially when both types of items can have a lot of stats even before enchanting. Yellow typically has more stats before enchanting, but purples are part of a set and thus you can get bonuses if you find and use other components.

why wouldn't you :blink:

i mean IMO i'm not doing anything that completely changes the gameplay. The "cheapest" mod i have IMO is the "never disenchant" but after you lose a few thousand worth in enchantments, you never ever want it to happen again ;)

:withstupid: I'm typically of the mindset that I don't install mods on my first playthrough (in fact I think I stated that in this thread awhile back). There are three mods that were actually released by Runic Games (the developer), so those I felt could be added because they were simply something "left out"...sort of like patching them back in. Then I had my first disenchant on a pretty sweet item and that's when I said eff it and installed the enchant never wipe and a couple others.

Gah!

Torchlight wont start anymore, it seems like I'm not the only one with these problems either.

Its played fine until this morning.

I've tried deleted some files in the steam folder, redoing game cache, starting the game in "SAFEMODE=1", deleting my Appdata folder all to no help...

ARGH!

I think it all stemmed from me playing with some graphics options but I'm not sure...