Torchlight

Andrewr05

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do i raise my character? Emphasis on Strength and dexterity?

see where it lists your Strength, Dexterity, Magic & Defense? Next to those is a + click on that to distribute your stats as you see fit ;)

How do i equip the dual wielding?

You need to have two, 1-handed weapons, then you just put one in each weapon slot on your character

Can you equip two, two handed weapons?

Does your character have four hands? (that should answer your question :P )

you need to get the "never disenchant" mod ;) every item I have has @ last 9 separate enchantments on it. (meaning i've enchanted more than 9 times, but there's 9 different types of enchantments)

check out my weapon:

75d24c2cf87a16de7eeb1ca3ac87ff7381e2d343.jpg

and you need to put ur stats into strength, IMO. strength and defense should be ur main focus

also, have you done any dungeons or strictly the quest lvls?

another thing, I have my magic weapons expertise maxed out, so it gives me -10 mage equipment requirements as well as +40% mage weapon dmg. you should to the same with ur char (only not magic, but whatever the sword class is called, if you're going to stick with using swords)

I can't find the "never disenchant" mod. Any links please?

i have no idea how you've killed so many more monsters than me... I try and kill everything that moves :blink:

Unless the monsters killed by my minions don't count in that #... in which case that makes perfect sense

the other odd thing is how many quests we've completed. i've got ~40 more quests completed than you but i'm only 2 lvls higher :blink: weird

and ur shoulder armor is awesome ;)