Torchlight

Andrewr05

oh, yes, it definitely will. you can only have one tp at a time.

But one of the things I love is that TPs stay up even if you log out :)

BTW, couldn't you have continued playing at lvl 100 to go down 100 dungeons if you didn't retire?

Yeah, except I was only at the dungeon's level 30 (level 80 enemies). I didn't start it until I finished the main quest (I'm not sure if it unlocks after the first time, or I was just oblivious to it being there - I don't remember seeing any exclamation points or question marks in that area until I finished Ordrak off).

I absolutely love the saving anywhere and resuming where you left off :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, except I was only at the dungeon's level 30 (level 80 enemies). I didn't start it until I finished the main quest (I'm not sure if it unlocks after the first time, or I was just oblivious to it being there - I don't remember seeing any exclamation points or question marks in that area until I finished Ordrak off).

I absolutely love the saving anywhere and resuming where you left off :)

Opens up after you beat the main quest. If you want to start it "earlier", just don't do any scroll maps or the quests from the guy by the waypoint portal.

Opens up after you beat the main quest. If you want to start it "earlier", just don't do any scroll maps or the quests from the guy by the waypoint portal.

This time I started it at the beginning (I'm guessing this unlocks when you have beaten it on another game?). I went in it before the main quest (well, right after gettin' the monsters out of town). Given that it's roughly 1 level enemy increase per dungeon level, it's going to be pretty rough near the end. I've already died twice and I'm only up to level 26 :ph34r:

Normal is a bit easy. I just stomped shade. I have a destroyer and I just stood there beating on him and I don't think he did any damage to me. I wish I had taken a video of it.

here is a screenshot of my character.

torchlight.png

Edited by flareback

Easter egg?

As Andrew said, already posted. It's not an easter egg, it's just a unique item named after a dev as a joke.

I got this interesting unique the other day I forgot to post about (read the blurb under the reqs):

e5f20a47e5be0248da5b839bd125028b50c3c6f0.jpg