The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Found another interesting anime "Dantalian No Shoka"

Liking the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NhiQvGuR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=divBSulrnd4

===============

I think Season 3 of Top Shot just started, saw "NEW" on the TV Guide, but didn't watch it since it was already 20 mins in. Hopefully the competitors are better than Season 2 (sucked).

Edited by Krazyxazn

Top shot had a lot of promise, really though unfortunatelt I can't really say that I didn't expect it to turn into typical drama filled reality crap.

The military 'bro-fest' of the last one was despicable.

IDGAF who you are or what you've done, I'll still name a douche when I see one.

---------------

Anyways, I watched Super Troopers last night.

Such a dumb movie, but it's damn funny!

:lol:

Top shot had a lot of promise, really though unfortunatelt I can't really say that I didn't expect it to turn into typical drama filled reality crap.

The military 'bro-fest' of the last one was despicable.

IDGAF who you are or what you've done, I'll still name a douche when I see one.

Yea, Season 2 was the worst. I stopped watching after Jay lost. Reluctant to watch Season 3, but from a preview, it doesn't seem like there are any military people on there, so I might give it another try.

Don't really watch much TV anymore unless I'm bored, the only things I really watch consistently anymore are Durarara, most of Adult Swims sunday lineup, and the new season of deadliest warrior.

If I'm watching anything it's usually the almost 1tb of anime on my computer, just finished Highschool of the Dead, Hanamaru Kindergarten, Desert Punk, and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Seems we have other anime fans in here too, awesome :3

I'm currently watching Persona ~Trinity Soul~

Not sure what to start next though, a friend of mine recommended either Gosick or Clannad, I was thinking of watching Nichijou all the way thruogh or starting on Darker Than Black Ryusei no Gemini

Edited by DexRain