The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Just finished It Might Get Loud in which Jack White, The Edge, and Jimmy Page discuss and play music. It was pretty awesome actually, like 3 generations of guitar legends of awesome.

Firefly....wow you guys were so right about this show. I just recently blitzed through the whole series the last two days. I had seen Serenity before hand and loved it and knew that this show wouldn't disappoint. I'm so sad that they only made 12 episodes, this is seriously one of the best scifi shows I've seen in a long time.

TRANSFORMERS: Dark of the Moon... aka Transformers 3 --- could have been at least 40 min shorter. Still enjoy the slow-mo transformation wish they were real... haha :teehee:

Was it good though?? I keep hearing many good things, even from people who though the second was terrible and first was meh. (I haven't seen the second one yet though)

Was it good though?? I keep hearing many good things, even from people who though the second was terrible and first was meh. (I haven't seen the second one yet though)

The second one sucked balls. This one was good...but a bit too long. It started to drag arse near the end. :lol:

The second one sucked balls. This one was good...but a bit too long. It started to drag arse near the end. :lol:

Haha, should I even waste my time watching the second then and just see the first?? Is there actually any story/plot I'd be missing by skipping it?

Haha, should I even waste my time watching the second then and just see the first?? Is there actually any story/plot I'd be missing by skipping it?

Eh, not really. You could read a summary and be fine.

Firefly....wow you guys were so right about this show. I just recently blitzed through the whole series the last two days. I had seen Serenity before hand and loved it and knew that this show wouldn't disappoint. I'm so sad that they only made 12 episodes, this is seriously one of the best scifi shows I've seen in a long time.

Didn't you say you were going to watch this like 3 years ago?

:P