The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

MOVIES

Blue Valentine: Great Romance flick, if you wanna get closer to your woman, watch this with her. (or if you are simply a romantic like me lol)

Event Horizon: Finally got around to watching this, it was awesome highly recommended. Great Sci-Fi, Horrorish flick!

No Strings Attached: Pretty good romantic comedy, definitely worth a watch!

ANIME

Ano Hana: Great Animated Drama I just picked up (even after promising I would finish up all my other shows too)

TV

Star Trek Voyager Season 2: Just started this and I'm liking it much better than the first season, unless maybe it's because I have seen a lot of growth and and added unity amongst the crew.

Bill Maher: Me and the parents love Bill Maher :D

X-MeN: First Class

A LOT better than I thought it would be. Finally Magneto is the bad ___ he deserves to be! Wolverine's intensity but a toned down version of the Master of Magnetism. I'm not sure how hard core comic books fans will adapt to this style as it is quite different than all other super hero movies, but I loved it! :evilgrin:

Just don't bother staying for the credits if you watch it in the theater - no extra scene.

Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame (2010) - ok, a lot of cheesy CG that really pops out and makes you say this is CG haha.

Probably watch Detective K (2011) later tonight.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Blue Valentine: Great Romance flick, if you wanna get closer to your woman, watch this with her. (or if you are simply a romantic like me lol)

Watched this the other night, absolutely beautiful and heatbreaking film, cried quite a bit :(

I've haven't seen Blue Valentine yet, but I do have the OST,

:D

Strange, you usually get the OST after you see the movie :P

EDIT: "Detective K" (2011) - I enjoyed it, its like an asian sherlock holmes :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

Burke and Hare (2010)

This is a true story except for the parts that are not :D

What did you think of it? IMO it wasn't great but wasnt horrible.

The Big Bang Theory

Scrubs

Good Game - The show for gamers by gamers