The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Kick Áss. Better than I anticipated.

Memento. Screws with your head, but genius!

I totally agree about Memento.. great movie. But, man, I cant disagree with you any more about Kick butt. I watch it the other night and I thought it was the stupidest thing.

Tuesday night I watched "Moon". Awesome sci-fi movie about a guy stuck alone on the moon... with a twist.

Toy Story 3: Another one with the girl friend. Saddest movie ever! Then it gets a little happier. It kind of dragged on for me and some of the toys are so creepy it almost hurt to watch.

I still want to see this. Perhaps it might be a good weekend movie after all. Just heard about all the guys who cried watching it and I don't want Waco to cry if we see it together. :)

Edited by BluePanda

I still wan to see this. Perhaps it might be a good weekend movie after all. Just heard about all the guys who cried watching it and I don't want Waco to cry if we see it together. :)
Toy Story 3 was an awesome movie, some parts really got to me though and had I not had an umbrella I would have definitely had rain on my face...

I had a THOROUGHLY good time watching Kick Butt, what a refreshing movie. The absolutely unexpected level of violence, the taboo language (calling a little girl the C word is genius), the completely outlandish premise, and the weird humor was all great. A departure like that from all these dumb cookie cutter movies made it one of the most enjoyable movie experiences I've had in a lonnng time!

I thought the same about Inception until I saw it was ripped off from a Donald Duck cartoon that was made in the early 2000's :(

Edited by ebarone