The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

I thought the show was gonna be like the one Special they had. Where they had these marksmen shoot all these shooting myths/challenges. I wasn't expecting this survivor like show.

That one guy spent like 20-30 rounds trying to shoot that one target. I wonder how they choose people for this show.

Anyways, I just spent 2-3 hours downloading Naruto 164 and it was worth even stinking minute of waiting to buffer the video with this horrible speed of 20-30 KB/s. Also watched Modern Marvels (Congress Library) and The History of Us (Story of America), while I waited for Naruto to finish downloading.

Thank goodness its late now and I can get the rated 1 Mbps conenction (~100 KB/s), was getting 20-30 KB/s the entire day until a few minutes ago.

Just finished watching Star Trek Voyager. I would have finished sooner had I not gotten sidetracked by the hilarious Big Bang Theory (which I also finished btw).

Now time to watch some Royal Pains and catch up on all my other shows.

Finally got around to watching Ip Man 2. Not as action packed as the first, but I did like the ending :D.

I need to see that. :evilgrin:

Speaking of which, your post reminded me to check to see if there is a legit Blu-Ray copy yet of the original that doesn't cost $50.

Ip Man: Collector's Edition (Blu-Ray) - on sale $20.99, normally $32.98

Non-collector's edition = $19.49, so I might as well buy the collector's edition

I need to see that. :evilgrin:

I can guarantee you this movie will not disappoint. One of the best martial arts movie out there. It won Best Picture and Best Action Choreography at the Hong Kong Film Awards.

As I always say, don't underestimate the power of foreign films reading subtitles is not bad as never watching a good movie.

The Road. Very good film. Sometimes there is not much action, but other times it is very stressful if you really get into the story. :) There is some cannibalism, and all...

last nite: the book of eli,.....different but good....i pretty much liked it.

• Like 1