you Laugh, You Lose!

fiona123

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, a lot of it is just inappropriate in general.

I don't personally have an issue with some of it per se, but it is all visible to anyone who looks at OCC.

Use OCC search and its there, search on google and its there, you don't have to be a member to access or even view any of the content.

If we had an "Anything goes" subforum that required you to ask to join it would be one thing but given that anything (except for the staff forum and OCC Teams) is visible to the public I think it ought to be toned down a bit.

I say just put a warning on that it isn't for people who can't take jokes. I am only 14 and I have no issue with any of them, I find them entertaining and funny. This isn't a thread for people who take everything serious and can't take a joke.

I agree, a lot of it is just inappropriate in general.

I don't personally have an issue with some of it per se, but it is all visible to anyone who looks at OCC.

Use OCC search and its there, search on google and its there, you don't have to be a member to access or even view any of the content.

If we had an "Anything goes" subforum that required you to ask to join it would be one thing but given that anything (except for the staff forum and OCC Teams) is visible to the public I think it ought to be toned down a bit.

I say an anything goes sub forum liek /b/ that requires you to not be an underage ..... it would require you not only be of age but you have to sign up for it. I agree though some of these pics are starting to push boundaries that aren't to be.

I say an anything goes sub forum liek /b/ that requires you to not be an underage ..... it would require you not only be of age but you have to sign up for it. I agree though some of these pics are starting to push boundaries that aren't to be.

Be of age? Are you serious right now? Dude cmon, I have seen much worse than in this thread. Age isn't what it is about these days, its how you act.

Be of age? Are you serious right now? Dude cmon, I have seen much worse than in this thread. Age isn't what it is about these days, its how you act.

its all about maturity, im sure its cool your going to fake your age anyways, its more about letting people know that we enforce a rule of no youngins lookingat inappropriate stuff...you know image

no one would find OCC credible if its forums looked like /b/

I havn't read the last jokes themselves, I read the first several pages. So I guess I'm missing some of the racism jokes. HOWEVER. As for the remarks regarding them in the past two pages. I would say that maybe there should be a private forum for things like this. I wouldn't necesarily base it on age, why, becuase if you want your going to lie about it anyways, and personally I'm not one to take a pic of my drivers liscence for anyone. This said, I'd say it would have to have a seperate agreement you would have to electronically endorse ( easy with a simple form ) , saying the person is not going to hold anything read within that forum for anything more then what it is. In this case racism jokes.

Personally I find racial jokes to be some of the funniest out there. That shouldn't make me a racist. But in all honesty some of them can be damned funny, And if you take a racist joke personally, I apologize to have offended you ( not that I've posted any ).

Just like that new MTV show. Jersey Shore... Huge debate on that show right now.

On a second note, Why are some words good for some people to use everyday and not for others? That shows more racism in this world imho then any thing else.

If Joe Blow can say the "N" word regardless of who it's directed to, then why in hell can I not say it? That in itself is racism, I can go for hours, but this isn't the time or place and I apologize.

I don't have a problem with any of the images that have been posted...the thing that annoys me are the people posting 10 images in one post. There should be a rule that you can only post one image at a time.

I don't have a problem with any of the images that have been posted...the thing that annoys me are the people posting 10 images in one post. There should be a rule that you can only post one image at a time.

have you seen this IVI ..? :lol::P

Don't hate on the ones with the huge funny pics collection :P