NVIDIA CEO points to Q1 2010 Fermi launch

Zertz

I'm more interested in that few weeks....expression... (two weeks I hope).

N.E.A., would you mind changing that avatar? (it's above disgusting). :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

If we are talking about what the CEO of Nvidia did or did not say:

the enthusiasm behind Fermi, our next generation GPU architecture, is just out of this world. I mean, it

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATI is selling only an upgraded architecture and Nvidia has a TOTALLY new product

GT300 is an evolution of GT200 just like R800 is to R700. ATI didn't just slap twice as much stream processors, there's a lot more going on under the hood.

GT300 is an evolution of GT200 just like R800 is to R700. ATI didn't just slap twice as much stream processors, there's a lot more going on under the hood.

all i know for sure is when the gt 300 is available i want one (or two)...that will be the beginning of the next rendition of my my gamer... :D

cmon Q1

dirt 2 looks just like the trailer i watched for original dirt. oh man we have more particles in the dust. not too amazed so far...

-edit- since they are making console versions too won't this be a easy way to see the big difference between directx10&11?

since consoles don't have dx11 capabilities shouldn't their be a massive difference?

something tells me its going to only be a)reflective surfaces b) more DiRT

Edited by cirro