NVIDIA CEO points to Q1 2010 Fermi launch

Zertz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i know when to prepare the money :D

finally i know when is the time to decide , i think dx11 games will come in Q3-Q4 ..that is a good release date , 5800 too but that was that to get the max profit or revenue possible , i think i will do well in ( industrial relation :lol: )

The first true DX 11 game comes out in about a month

i'm all in suspense here dave....what's that gonna be?

and where is ces gonna be this year?

kwik edit: nevermind i found it LV convention center again...cool

i just tried to register but since i don't have an affiliation with a major consumer electronic business i was denied "not open to the general public"

I'm more interested in that few weeks....expression... (two weeks I hope).

N.E.A., would you mind changing that avatar? (it's above disgusting). :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

If we are talking about what the CEO of Nvidia did or did not say:

the enthusiasm behind Fermi, our next generation GPU architecture, is just out of this world. I mean, it

Edited by Digitalis

N.E.A., would you mind changing that avatar? (it's above disgusting). :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

:lol: Relax.

Second - try to keep your sentences a bit more connected. Semicolons and commas everywhere make them very hard to read. :P

Calling ATI's launch a paper launch is ludicrous at best (as is calling the shortage intentional). Calling the new core "only an upgrade" is similarly wrong...do you have any idea how much work goes in to "only and upgrade"?

sorry i can not i love it :P it is not disgusting at all it scares the crap out of kids that is all ...:D

Second - try to keep your sentences a bit more connected. Semicolons and commas everywhere make them very hard to read. :P

yeah , that is disturbing ..come to think of it i think i do it too ..but not as much as him ..:P

i hope it is a good one , but the dx11 game that i can wait till it comes is crysis 2 and far cry 3 ..i have a wild imagination ..:D

Edited by N.E.A

Calling ATI's launch a paper launch is ludicrous at best (as is calling the shortage intentional). Calling the new core "only an upgrade" is similarly wrong...do you have any idea how much work goes in to "only and upgrade"?

I don't even want to think about the VLSI that would go into designing a chip with that many transistors. :blink: