Fallout 3 screenshots

Andrewr05

I haven't played any of the add-ons yet...

:/

Giant radscorpions piss me off the most, especially when you're just wandering around and 2-3 rape you...

aww man, I wish you lived nearby I'd totally let you borrow my add-ons, luckily I picked up FO3 when Operation Anchorage came out and thus I got the only weapon and armor I'd ever need in the game

Well I only have the original game so I only go to level 20..and I have the Android plasma rifle and the Medical armor(Where can you fix the T-51 armor? I can't find anything to fix it with, I have it locked away at my house)

That's the thing!! it never degrades in condition :lol: (well the winterized one doesn't, not sure about the other one, I've never gotten that or needed too :P)

Yes, I can assure you being raped by multiple irradiated giant scorpions is pretty near the bottom of my list of things I like...

hop on a rock and blast em :P, use the poor AI against itself ;)

More info on my armor

Although stat's officially state that the armor's damage resistance is at 45, its HP is almost ten million making it overall completely invincible as so its damage resistance or item value doesn't decrease at all and thus may be considered the best armor in the game.
Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just rape with my plasma rifle lol..

Although its funny to use the Fatman on those stupid super mutants.

Just a random tip, if you wanna be really lazy and get bad karma, get your speech up to 100 and a lot of the missions you have the option of just saying you did/went to the area(The lady's book works on most missions).

I don't have the DLCs, however, I do have my trusty dart gun :)

It makes death claws stay at bay much easier (and you can just pick 'em off with your weapon of choice)

again, the stand on rock method has yet to fail me :P

I also had the problem of Yao Guai, Deathclaw and Super Mutant showing up and raping me out of nowhere. Thats why I chose to build my character into PERCEPTION type (8 Perception on game start) so enemies from a distant would immediately show up on the radar for me to evade. I also wear Wasteland Wanderer Outfit to improve perception. SNEAK build and Silent Running Perk :ph34r: works very well for me - I can put live grenades on Raiders' pockets and then they will just say ". me!" then BOOM!