Fallout 3 screenshots

Andrewr05

Post up your funniest, epicest or disturbingest screenshot of fallout 3.

One of the greatest things when you expect to go into a building and see this: (NSFW)

98f3b6d1e80012993f6a3870f0d21b913110067c.jpg

I always forget to take any screenshots, there have been so many cool moments where I wish I had...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

The first time I shot at a car and caused a humongous nuclear explosion I actually scared myself, I didn't know what the flipping hell happened...

LOL the first time i did, i just shot one (while in a fight) and carried about my buisness after killing the mutants not expecting anything, then there was like 5 explosions almost at once because there were a few cars in a row and i nearly shat myself thinking if it was some sort of nuclier air strike or something XD

Edited by SenitaL

Andrew, where the hell is that door at? I've heard about it but could not find it for the life of me. Any hints?

With the cars, I had just killed a few super mutants on my way to Rivet City, and then suddenly a car exploded and it set off a huge chain reaction. I didn't know what happened until I saw my leg get severed and fly through the air while I did backflips lol.