Fallout 3 screenshots

Andrewr05

I still haven't played through all of Oblivion's main story, I'm very easily distracted (i didn't read the spoiler btw), I want fallout 3 but my first priority is a 5870.

Ah it isn't much of a spoiler =3 It's really just a huge robot rampage xD That's it, but I can appreciate getting distracted easily, believe you, me

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah it isn't much of a spoiler =3 It's really just a huge robot rampage xD That's it, but I can appreciate getting distracted easily, believe you, me

It is so a spoiler!! That part of the game was one of the best kept secrets!! :)

Liberty Prime FTW!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

It is so a spoiler!! That part of the game was one of the best kept secrets!! :)

Liberty Prime FTW!

Yeah but as for the story, it isn't really a spoiler, and knowing about Liberty Prime doesn't dampen the experience when you play through the battle yourself =P So It's exempt from the spoiler rule :thumbs-up:

It would be cool if Bethesda actually coded the game to react to that if you did! But somehow I just don't see that happening <_<

Though I wonder if they'd react anyway. None of them had a single dialogue about her sprain or the amputation, or her death =P

LoL i hate social networking sites such as facebook and Bebo, i used to have one of each but i deleted them all except an old Piczo site :P

And actually i was interested to see how Npc's would react if i messed arround with kill and ressurect commands (playing god hehe) i found that if i killed moryarty, then about 24 ingame hours later, the sign of the saloon has a crossed out moriarty and has a new 'Gobs Saloon' sign! :)

and if i run through the whole of the 1st mission without killing any of the vault residents (or maybe a few and then resurrecting them) then in the 'Trouble at the homefront' quest they are all still alive. Also i killed lucas simms and his son was all Emo whenever i talked to him (duudh lol) then i resurrected lucas and now they act as if he didnt die in the first place.

So in a small way, the npc's do sortof react to it.

xchrissypoox and IVI, when you get your 5870's be sure to download the extreme high res Texture packs, you cant imagin how much of a difference it makes to the wasteland ;)

Edited by SenitaL

• 2 weeks later...

Just been playing through the 'Those!' quest today, with my New character who im trying to keep neutral (but usually end up on the good side :lol: ) And to Use only Melee Weapons (unless countering snipers).

Heres some Screenshots i Took while down in the cave, Im Using Hades Hellfire Power Armor for this particular Quest, as it gives me a combined Fire resistance of 100 :P Weapon of choice is Obviously My Beloved Katana :wub:

post-68190-1260197660_thumb.jpg

Edit: Okay What gives?! I cant type anything even into google without it being in an Itallic font, can anyone else see this or does my writing look normal to you? I even restarted and still it looks Itallic to me

Edit Edit: Its Everywhere, every single piece of text is Itallic! :wacko:

Edited by SenitaL

its just you, if firefox go to tools, option, content, and fix your font.

I Use IE (only because im not bothered to install other Explorers :P ) I found out what the problem was though, and it was something Rather Unexpected. I Un-installed Left 4 Dead from my PC and it started happening after that. Just did some Googling and found that others have had this too :huh: all i had to Do was go to the C:\ Windows Folder and find the 3 fonts in question, (cour, Tahoma and Virdana) open, click install and restart. Everythings back to normal now :)

xchrissypoox and IVI, when you get your 5870's be sure to download the extreme high res Texture packs, you cant imagin how much of a difference it makes to the wasteland ;)

My 4870x2 can probably handle it just fine since it's technically stronger than the 5870 if my crossfire scaling is good :P

I Use IE (only because im not bothered to install other Explorers :P )
Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

:P

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

:P

It Always Does but i guess im used to it by now :lol: I used to be a HUGE fan of the Opera browser though, and still am :)

Oh and IVI your 4870X2 would probably perform better then my 5870 with those Tex packs :P Still, when you do decide to MOD your game you know where to go ;)

Edited by SenitaL

It Always Does but i guess im used to it by now :lol: I used to be a HUGE fan of the Opera browser though, and still am :)

Oh and IVI your 4870X2 would probably perform better then my 5870 with those Tex packs :P Still, when you do decide to MOD your game you know where to go ;)

It's being considered...I do have a few odds and ends to finish up. (I never found that girls brother)

It's being considered...I do have a few odds and ends to finish up. (I never found that girls brother)

Who? Lucy West's Brother? You mean Ian West? - how can you not have found him, thats like the 2nd Quest?!