Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

Gah!

I just splurged and bought this!!

-_-

Too bad my main drive doesn't have enough room on it and I can't select a different download location...

:(

DAMN IT!!

I have to move my entire Steam folder to my other hardrive (the one with 230GB left on it) and then reinstall steam to that location...

:(

I keep my Steam folder on my OS drive because It's RAID-0 Raptors, but it's only 74GB, so I can only keep a few games installed at a time. I don't mind though since I download at 1.2MB/s via Steam.

But I have the retail version of DAO.

You read my mind lol. I just bought the points as well. When you load up the game, click on the Downloadable Content text on the right, then click purchase/download on the first window after you select Warden's Keep. I saw they had the content there the other day, so best place as any to get it from in the game itself. I'll be doing it shortly, once SGU and Sanctuary are over.
Yep, already "bought" in-game and installed it. So all ready for me to get crackin at 9P.

Well to be honest, I needed to frre up some space on my main drive anyways.

Plus having more potential room for even more steam games is a plus.

Also -$50 = :(

Makes sense. I had a problem with Steam a few months ago.. wouldn't run at all. Had to reinstall it and gained about 60 gigs by doing so lol. I haven't reinstalled everything, I needed room for DAO. :P

Yep, already "bought" in-game and installed it. So all ready for me to get crackin at 9P.

Nice, I may get mine started up sooner rather than later. Though first I need to finish the quest I'm on.

360KB/s here.

I wish there was a download bar or even an "ETA" of some sort, I'm gonna be checking the progress every 30 seconds and drive myself crazy...

Both of you buggers download faster than me... usually. Depending on the time of day, I'm anywhere from 3KB/s to 550KB/s. Good ole shared connection.. I'm waiting on a new job to be able to afford my own line. Its free internet currently, but so bloody slow throughout half the day I can't stand it. But yeah, I do agree that I wish Steam had a download bar of some sort.. would be handy to know where you are instead of it just showing how fast you are downloading.

It doesn't show you "estimated time remaining", but it does show you percentages if you have the mini-games list open.
It does so in the main game window as well, it just doesn't show remaining time or anything important...

:P

It does so in the main game window as well, it just doesn't show remaining time or anything important...

:P

Yeah but, who wants to have the main window open all the time lol? I like looking at it by the time and seeing it, but that just shows the speed. Fileplanet's download manager shows the percentage left when its minimized, but not Steam. Ah well, guess I can't be lazy for that lol.

Almost time to download the Keep and then play a bit more. I just hope I don't get some sweet armor or weapon before the current quest is over... I'll have to cannibalize something.

looks good, couldn't get into sacred angel, still sitting around playing titan quest: IT, waiting on diablo 3 still...

might be something new to pass the time til' then

If u want something to wait for D3 (like me) u should definatly check out Torchlight.