Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

No storage chest in camp. If you get wardens keep, there's a chest there. At first i was very strapped for cash but I'm slowly building it up. I've bought 3 backpacks, IIRC. The problem with the game, as far as inventory mgmt goes, is that many questlines are rather long and you can easily fill up before you get to a merchant.

I've bought one backpack so far, but bloody Bodahn charges 7 gold and 50 silvers for one. I end up equipping every party member with stuff, even if they won't ever use.. they are my mules so far lol.

There is a storage chest in camp, but you need to download the DLC and install it. I linked it a few pages back.

http://social.bioware.com/project/463/ It's free and I believe its unlimited.

I knew you had this, I just thought there was a storage chest in camp without it. Ah well, time to get this piece of content so I can unload all my extra stuff. Has anyone used that DLC for it?

Sweet news on the new DLC that'll be out soon. I was really hoping we'd be able to go back to that opening battle, glad to see we'll be able to. Plus its only 5 bucks so its not too bad.

Edited by bp9801

Brah, almost lost my whole game, level 15. My RAID just went south, one of the three drives had an error or something. Good thing I have a second hd with an RC Windows7 on it and copied the whole thing to it, whew it saved my game. I bought the Warden's Keep too and look forward to the new DLC.

There is a storage chest in camp, but you need to download the DLC and install it. I linked it a few pages back.

http://social.bioware.com/project/463/ It's free and I believe its unlimited.

I don't like using player-made mods in games on my first playthrough. Maybe I'll just get Warden's Keep and use that chest.

I don't like using player-made mods in games on my first playthrough. Maybe I'll just get Warden's Keep and use that chest.

The chest is mighty handy. Now I can unload more stuff to that and not have to worry about it. Though, my inventory is full again and I'm only halfway to the

Urn.. just got to the wyrmling lair last night.

I keep having to destroy older stuff, but nearly all of it is of decent quality now lol.. like tier 4 and 5 on up. Man.. I need another backpack.

I just am about to purchase Warden's Keep, if I get it downloaded in a timely matter tonight I'll let you know how it is. I heard you can get one of the best weapons in the game through it, though it might rely on a random encounter to get it fully.

Gah!

I just splurged and bought this!!

-_-

Too bad my main drive doesn't have enough room on it and I can't select a different download location...

:(

DAMN IT!!

I have to move my entire Steam folder to my other hardrive (the one with 230GB left on it) and then reinstall steam to that location...

:(

I just bought the 560 BioWare Points...now just got to figure out where to use it...guess I'll fire up the game and see if I click on Warden's Keep there.

You read my mind lol. I just bought the points as well. When you load up the game, click on the Downloadable Content text on the right, then click purchase/download on the first window after you select Warden's Keep. I saw they had the content there the other day, so best place as any to get it from in the game itself. I'll be doing it shortly, once SGU and Sanctuary are over.

@Andrew, sorry to hear man. Couldn't you move something else to the other drive to free up space or does it have to be the Steam games? Once you get it figured out, prepare to spend many hours of your life on it. :P

@Andrew, sorry to hear man. Couldn't you move something else to the other drive to free up space or does it have to be the Steam games? Once you get it figured out, prepare to spend many hours of your life on it.
Well to be honest, I needed to frre up some space on my main drive anyways.

Plus having more potential room for even more steam games is a plus.

Also -$50 = :(