Different Sort Of Contest

Bosco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys don't have to worry about someone with one post winning something. When I said active members I mean just that. I have not set a min amount of posts or anything but you have to be active to win.

As for shipping generally we would cover it, if you happen to live somewhere where shipping is going to be expensive we generally can work something out. :)

I like the idea in theory, but I'm a little worried about this bringing in people who just want free stuff, and wont be productive members.

The amount of effort and time it takes to get to the point where you're considered active could get you 10 times as much money's worth by going to work. That is, even if you do have enough luck to win. IMO.

You guys don't have to worry about someone with one post winning something. When I said active members I mean just that. I have not set a min amount of posts or anything but you have to be active to win.

As for shipping generally we would cover it, if you happen to live somewhere where shipping is going to be expensive we generally can work something out. :)

Never asked but is staff also exempt from this... I'm betting yes but hoping no.